Aeroforce issue - won't stay on!

dlaude

Established Member
I recently installed an Aeroforce Interceptor on my 04 Cobra. When I turn on my car, the gauge won't come on automatically, I have to press the buttons. Furthermore, when the gauge comes on, right when it gets past the booting up screens and gets to the point where I feel it should start scanning, it immediately shuts off. If I press the buttons to get into set-up mode it will stay on, but when I go to scan mode it immediately goes off. What do you suggest? Also, per the aeroforce tech forum, I set it up to scan only fuel pressure, a parameter that I believe is supported. I also tried it with just charge temp, boost, and batt - all with the same results. Please help. Thanks.

Last edited:

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
Did you try the obvious items, checking all connections? Call them up and ask for some support.

My slave one doesn't usually start up by itself, but I haven't gotten around to pulling it out and re-seating the connector or troubleshooting.

cobracide

Established Member
While the car is on - unplug the odbII connector and wait a couple seconds and plug it back in. Shut the car down and then start it up..

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
While the car is on - unplug the odbII connector and wait a couple seconds and plug it back in. Shut the car down and then start it up..

+1 I would try this^^^. Mine was acting up after my car sat for the winter months. I kept messing with the odbII connector and after awhile it started working.

derockgt

Established Member
+1 I would try this^^^. Mine was acting up after my car sat for the winter months. I kept messing with the odbII connector and after awhile it started working.

yeah if the car has been sitting awhile the intructions say to disconnect from the OBDII. anything more than five days without being turned on it says to unplug it. also is it set to parameter 1 or P1 only when you set it up?

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
yeah if the car has been sitting awhile the intructions say to disconnect from the OBDII. anything more than five days without being turned on it says to unplug it. also is it set to parameter 1 or P1 only when you set it up?

Yeah I did have it unplugged when I took the battery out and left it sit for storage. I have left it plugged in way longer than 5 days without starting the car and zero issues.

dlaude

Established Member
Yes I did all those things mentioned. I couldn't find a number, so I emailed them, and they said to send it in. So I'll be doing that. Thanks for the pointers though guys!

Users who are viewing this thread