aeroforce guages and sos pillar pod

STROKED2VALVE

Established Member
Dual aeroforce interceptor guages black w/ 5.0 logo blue leds. Also comes with 3.5 bar map sensor to read boost. Only a few months old. $375 shipped

Dual SOS pillar pod charcoal grey. Matches interior perfectly. $90 shipped

Dtony

Established Member
VERY BAD SELLER!!!! BEWARE!!!

I paid exactly what he was asking for the pillar pod 11-21-12. He promised to ship Monday (due to the hollidays). I request a tracking number on 11-27-12, he said he had not Shipped.

Then today he claims he is backing out of the deal due to high shipping cost. Keep in mind, I paid exactly what he asked.

BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Last edited:

STROKED2VALVE

Established Member
Really? I have references on this forum I have sold to with no problems! I am not paying $50 to ship you a part I sold for $90. That would be stupid!

STROKED2VALVE

Established Member
And I told you I had an emergency that is why the part didn't ship. I was in the ER as if I really need to explain. The $50 shipping fee was the higher fee but that included ups packaging it and insuring it. I could have chose the latter and went with a box that barely fit and ran the risk of the part being damaged, which would have been a lot cheaper but I didn't.

Dtony

Established Member
Dual SOS pillar pod charcoal grey. Matches interior perfectly. $90 shipped

Here's where my problem lies with you. Read what you advertised. It is not my fault you chose to advertise something, take the full payment for exactly what you asked, then back out a week later. Try to justify it to yourself all you want, the problem is your actions not mine.
Just a little fyi for you, I ordered one from American Muscle today with free shipping. However I asked while on the phone what shipping would be, The said $14 (if they charged). I also got a quote from Lethal Performance online, $17.50.

This is obviously going no-where. But I just wanted to clear things up since you seem to feel justified in your actions.

Good luck with your sale.

STROKED2VALVE

Established Member
I bet you failed to realize that they get special rates for shipping that you nor I can get. I admit I should have been more aware and checked on shipping prior to posting it for sale but posting a buyer beware? Really? You do that sh*t for people that take your money and run. I apologize for my ignorance of not checking on shipping first. I will do that in the future with larger parts that I may sell. If you have anything further to add I would appreciate that you send it to pm rather than cluttering the thread.

Oh by the way guages are still for sale. $300 shipped day after payment is received and will be shipped usps flat rate box. I can provide pics through email. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread