AeroForce Gauge w/ sensors, SCT PRP, and SCT X4

TXEnginerd

Established Member
I still have these items laying around from my old cobra. Prices include PayPal fees and shipping cost with USPS. I'm open to offers but keep them reasonable. PM is the best way to reach me.

[Used] AeroForce Interceptor dual scan gauge - SOLD
[Used] AeroForce 3.5 Bar Boost Sensor - SOLD
[Used] AeroForce 150psi Fuel Pressure Sensor - SOLD

[Used] SCT Pro Racer (PRP) Tuning Software - $250 shipped
Installation disk and USB dongle will allow you to create your own tune files for AMZ2 PCM (what they will give you for any 03/04 cobra). I recommend getting Lasota's book or some other resource to guide you. I'm just selling the software and USB dongle along with the other items in the picture.
Pic 1

[Used] SCT X4 (Model: 7015) - SOLD
Like new and unlocked.
Pic 2
Pic 3

Attachments

• YeiKKQul.jpg
    YeiKKQul.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

cj428mach

Established Member
Id think the prp and xcal would need to stay together as they're tied by sct.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Id think the prp and xcal would need to stay together as they're tied by sct.

the handheld you use has nothing to with the PRP software. As long as the device was unmarried from the vehicle its fined. The PRP software is locked to that computer code though.

cj428mach

Established Member
the handheld you use has nothing to with the PRP software. As long as the device was unmarried from the vehicle its fined. The PRP software is locked to that computer code though.

When you buy sct prp you have to provide the serial number of your handheld to sct. If the prp wasn't tied to the handheld what would prevent a sct prp person from tuning multiple cars?

When I sold my prp setup I included the handheld, and it worked to tune my friends car.

TXEnginerd

Established Member
Guys, the PRP software I have is not tied to a specific handheld device. In fact, I was using an X3 first then later upgraded to an X4.

I can't speak to other vendors but Lasota did not ask for a handheld serial # when I purchased the PRP software through him.

TXEnginerd

Established Member
I've gotten quite a few offers. I'm prioritizing by those who want multiple items and then time received. If I haven't replied to you yet, you are further down the list. Thanks for your patience.

Pm sent on fuel pressure kit

I don't have a PM from you... is your post count high enough?

Turbov6231

Established Member
I am not sure maybe , but I have bought on here before,
Anyway I can do 40 for the fuel pressure kit, can send PayPal as friends and family save the fees, let me know thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread