Aeroforce gauge questions?

srtlat

Established Member
How does one get the gauge to scroll threw the different platforms?

Also how does the shift light work?
I'm guessing something to do with setting the acuaactor on the rpms?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
They’re kind of a pain in the ass at first, I usually pull The instructions from their website when making changes

I believe the shift light would be using the anunciator function

01yellercobra

Established Member
I don't know about the scrolling as I don't have mine set up that way.

For the shift light you need to turn the annunciator on then select the parameters. Like I had mine set up so that the lights came on if I was above 2psi of boost and A/F was above 12:1. Then I didn't need to watch the wideband during a pull.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

For the shift light you need to turn the annunciator on then select the parameters. Like I had mine set up so that the lights came on if I was above 2psi of boost and A/F was above 12:1. Then I didn't need to watch the wideband during a pull.

Interesting, didn’t realize it got that fancy honestly

srtlat

Established Member

What do I need to set the numbers on .I put it on 6500 but the light just said on all the time?

01yellercobra

Established Member
What do I need to set the numbers on .I put it on 6500 but the light just said on all the time?
You have to select whether it's above or below the setting. You might have it set for below so it'll be on until you hit 6500.

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
With the dual gauges you can set a different RPM for each pod. So I have gauge at 4K RPM and the other 6K RPM. You can set them to monitor just about any parameter - such as voltage, or water temperature, or speed...

Users who are viewing this thread