Aeroforce/ fuel pressure kit install wiring

Lobo_Loco

La Mera Vena
Established Member
So im trying to install this on my 03 cobra i kinda drew out a lil diagram on how i think it goes according to my readings off the instruction.....is this correct?? ....question below pic...
IMAG0087_zpscc2f0539.jpg

and a question is where do the one where i have a ? go connect to?? if they go connect at all and what else do i need here in order to make the install

thanks

ripnesscobra

Established Member
For the 3 wires from the little black connector for the Aeroforce gauge, the green wire is for the analog 1 input, the white wire is for the analog 2 input and the red is an optional way to power the gauges if you don't want to use the OBD II port for power. If you choose to power the gauges with this red wire, you have to remove the jumper on the back of the gauge.

For the 3 wires from the blue connector for the fuel pressure sensor, I am assuming it is the one that Aeroforce sells. If so, the red wire is for +5V power, the black wire is for ground and the white wire is the analog output to connect to the green or white analog input wire for the Aeroforce gauge. The resistor needs to be wired to the analog line so that the gauge can be unplugged from the OBD II port without damaging the fuel pressure sensor.

frijol79

Established Member
For the 3 wires from the little black connector for the Aeroforce gauge, the green wire is for the analog 1 input, the white wire is for the analog 2 input and the red is an optional way to power the gauges if you don't want to use the OBD II port for power. If you choose to power the gauges with this red wire, you have to remove the jumper on the back of the gauge.

For the 3 wires from the blue connector for the fuel pressure sensor, I am assuming it is the one that Aeroforce sells. If so, the red wire is for +5V power, the black wire is for ground and the white wire is the analog output to connect to the green or white analog input wire for the Aeroforce gauge. The resistor needs to be wired to the analog line so that the gauge can be unplugged from the OBD II port without damaging the fuel pressure sensor.

So what power source do you use for the sensor? Under the dash what is the best fuse port? Thanks

Lobo_Loco

La Mera Vena
Established Member

Thanks

So what power source do you use for the sensor? Under the dash what is the best fuse port? Thanks

Get the add a fuse circuit.......I used the cluster fuse one for my wideband if you don't have that one used yet

cobracide

Established Member
Add-a-Circuit to fuse location 43 power windows. Fits perfect, high power capacity and the cover can still go on the box.

fusepanel.jpg

Lobo_Loco

La Mera Vena
Established Member
Add-a-Circuit to fuse location 43 power windows. Fits perfect, high power capacity and the cover can still go on the box.

fusepanel.jpg

Thanks......thus is what I might do

I had also posted on the aeroforce forum tech help section and this is what they replied back with

Todd said:
Everything is correct, although the green wire of the gauge's 3 wire harness is analog 1 so I'd use that instead of the analog 2 wire (white). The remaining 2 wires of the 3 wire harness would not be used here. The red wire of the 3 wire is for optional switched power for the gauge, is not used in association with the analog inputs.

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread