Aeroforce Dual Gauges and Speed Of Sound Dual Pod Pillar

NTXRockr

Established Member
I recently bought a set of dual Aeroforce gauges that were NOS from another member on here (he bought them from Steeda's closeout sale), but for some reason they are not working in my car. It's possible that they need to have the firmware updated (these are V3.3, the latest firmware out for 2011+ is V3.7). It's about $25 per gauge plus shipping costs to send these to Aeroforce to have them updated to work, but that's only if the gauges are needing an update...these are supposed to be out of the box ready for 2009-2013 Mustangs so it could just be my car (I'm having datalogging issues with SCT too...). Regardless, I'm ready to go with an analog set or something else altogether. Will also consider trades for other gauges (Air/Fuel, Nitrous, etc) or other parts, just shoot me a message and lets work out a deal! Normally over $400 brand new... Asking $285 shipped.

I also bought a new Speed of Sound dual gauge pod A-pillar from American Muscle, and since it's beyond 30 days I am not able to return it so I'm offering it up for sale on here. It literally went on my car for the photo op and then back off and into the box again, so it's as "like new" as you can get. I might keep it if I find other gauges I like, but as of right now it's for sale or trade. Normally $140 new... Asking $130 shipped.

Email at bobbypenleymusic(at)hotmail(dot)com or call/text at 940-64one-zero833. Thanks!

Last edited:

NTXRockr

Established Member
sosaeroforce1_zps380471f3.jpg

NTXRockr

Established Member
Pending sale on the gauges...

SoS gauge pillar still for sale...$135 shipped or give me an offer!!! If not it goes back to AM by the end of the week, would rather sell it now instead of waiting for a refund on a RMA'd item...

NTXRockr

Established Member
Multipurpose gauges, gives you a ton of info from the OBDII like air/fuel, oil press, oil temp, fuel press, iat, coolant temp, rpm, etc. Basically any info that the PCM is putting out through the OBDII port can be displayed digitally.

sdg97232

Established Member
Damn bobby sorry they didn't work in your car.......I have interceptors in my mach and love them hands down the best gauges if had!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread