AEM boost controller setup. HELP?

faststang14

Established Member
i just installed the AEM boost tru controller, as well as a brand new 44mm tial wastegate. now. i go tru the settings and everything i raise the boos in both A setting and B and nothing. only boosts the 9 psi stock wastegate spring. everything is hooked up fine i checked and double checked. is there anything im doing wrong?!? those who run this boost controller. HELP??

solidsnak3

NOVA STOCK
Established Member
i think you have too select either a or b. not sure since i havent played with mine for a while but the instruction are good on how to set it up. you can download them from the web site.

DUMBASS

Banned
is it the guage with the built in controller? all i do to adjust mine is hold both buttons in at the same time foe a few seconds. then the number comes up. press the button on the right to make it go up. and then let it sit for a second. mine has always worked that easy.

faststang14

Established Member
i got it figure it out guys thanks for the support. when u go up on either A or B is not boost PSI settings. its actually boost controller solenoid duty % so u wont see boost increments untill about 25% duty cicle. it also depends on the spring rate u have on the wastegate. pretty fancy stuff in it?

DIGITAL im loosing lbs just to beat u :D and ask u on a date but for that one i have to get to know u a lil more :D

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
just make sure you understand that your % to wastegate will change according to the temp of air. So on colder nights you might want to turn the % down just to be safe

Users who are viewing this thread