AED TVS on E85 = so close to 10's *VIDEO*

DNT H8

Established Member
Break it down fellas was it driver mod or do I need more car to hit 10.99? Left around 3500 was too pansy to leave harder (stock DS), was on pros btw
82mm pulley DA was 270ft 89% humidity

http://youtu.be/HHPyKI_POos

imagejpg4.jpg

FiveSlow

Established Member
This is crazy lol. We ran pretty much the EXACT same time at the end but my slip numbers before the 1/4 mile mark are way different. I need more gear or the boss intake I think that's my issue. I was running out of gear at the end and I think I want through the traps out of my powerband. When I ran Friday night the DA was at 1600 or 1700 :(

Nice pass we need to roll out together and hunt down that 10 second slip.

Last edited:

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Awesome MPH, but you definitely need the driver mod... We're you short shifting it? Your 1/8 mile mph is around 5mph slow for your big end mph. I'm sure you can pick up at least .3 in the 1/8th... Easy 10sec car!

4VFTW

Established Member
you are getting killed in the 1/8 because of your shifting...drive it like you stole it and its a 10.7 car as is.

Last edited:

DNT H8

Established Member
This is crazy lol. Nice pass we need to roll out together and hunt down that 10 second slip.
Lol ya that would be a ton of fun! Two yote's one TVS one Centi hunting a 10 together, let's do it! She has 3:73's btw.

Awesome MPH, but you definitely need the driver mod... We're you short shifting it? Your 1/8 mile mph is around 5mph slow for your big end mph!
you are getting killed in the 1/8 because of your shifting...
No short shifting I have a shift light, the log showed I was actually shifting past my point of 7000 to 7500 a few gears. I thought the launch was good, but after listening to the shift points the 1-2 needs work, the 2-3 is decent, and the 3-4 is good. So ya if I leave at 4500 and work that driver mod she will be there. Man I need a DS lol...

That is an awesome run
Thank you is was thrilling, first time out on a good tire too...

hopony

Established Member
Nice MPH! I am having the opposite problem good numbers to the 1/8 and then they fall off. Stuck @11.003 for the moment.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Would an H/X pipe benefit the op? Perhaps an aluminum DS, then get the car dialed in. Judging from ops sig, it looks like car could use smaller front wheels.

hopony

Established Member
I was being sarcastic. But if he nails the driving down, it will be a much faster pass. There's no question.

:lol1: I gotcha. It isn't like you take a stick car to the track and run the best et you can the first time out. I am sure he will get it down.

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
60ft and mph are spectacular, just gotta bang those shifts a little faster. Stock exhaust manifold? Clutch? dyno number's with e85 and 93? Thanks, I'm leaning towards a tvs purchase, collecting the data now, thanks for posting up your results!

Users who are viewing this thread