AED tune

Gray5.0

Established Member
First i want to start off by saying thank you to Shaun for my tune.

next i'd like to say to any of you guys thinking about getting a tune, all i can say is its AED or nothing! Not only does Shaun know his stuff when it comes t these cars but the customer service is top notch! the drivability and mid range pick up. Its all there and feels smoother than ever but more importantly stronger than ever. I'm still in shock when i nail it and actually get put back into my seat. And on to the customer service aspect which in my book is the most important.I won't lie, at first i got a little hot headed cuz i had to keep data logging to try and find out the problme so that shaun would even consider tuning my car, but once i found it it was game on. (shau has you do this so he knows hes not tuning some busted pos that could potetially hurt his name and reputaton by someone running his tune with a crap engine and then blaming him for popping the motor) anyways back to the costomer serivce, top notch! always had a another tune for me shortly after i sent him my logs, and note he is always working around the clock in my opinion becasue even though he went on vacation July 3rd and i sent my logs at 1030pm july 2nd, the man still gave me my fianl tune July 4th. yes july 4th! who the hell works July 4th? oh wait shuan does!

anyways as you can tell the dude is from now an forever going to be the only one touching my car. and the same should go for you guys as well!

thanks again shaun. :coolman:

Nuar

Established Member
Congrats on making the right choice :)
Shaun is the man. His customer service is the best in the business. Any time I have a question or a problem, he answers within minutes of me contacting him. I have no idea how he does it... but he does :)

Users who are viewing this thread