AED is the best...

2012 Boss 302

Established Member
I recently contacted Shaun about a Road Race tune for my car. He emailed me back the same day with a reply. I sent him the money and he sent my tune all in one day. Not only that, he updated my street tune for no charge. It is customer service like that that keeps people coming back. I will always recommend Shaun for tunes.

Last edited:

bmoney50

Established Member
I have had the same experiences with Shaun. My car is a beast and he has always been quick to respond even to my dumb questions.

scotmach

Established Member
I might have to contact Shaun since my car will not pass emissions currently and I'm running out of time with my registration.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Shaun treats each customer as the only one he has. Good guy, good tuner.

This. It's crazy to think he is a one man show over there and still provides top notch customer service. I'm about to go through the tuning works myself and I've already received two responses within 12 hours.

Mark Aubele

Established Member
When you run the road race tune be ready for all the flashing lights.The ABS light will be flashing, but it still functions perfectly. Did a time trial at Summit Point memorial day weekend, was having issues with the stability control coming back on after a half lap (had "street tune loaded"), loaded race tune, no more issues. The lap times increased by nearly 2 seconds when the Advance Trac came back on. Never had the issue no matter how sideways I got at autocross speeds, but at the track started having issues on my third session.

Just went E85, Shaun spent at least 20 minutes on the phone with me going over my questions with running it. Could not be happier.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread