Aed/e-85 results

crfdude86

Established Member
Just picked up my car earlier today from AED after a recent E-85 tune. Very happy with the results. Car is a 2013 and mods include:

-Revan Racing 13-6 (2.4 upper pulley, 65mm TB).
-Offroad H-Pipe.
-ID1000'S & KB BAP (competition).
-3.73 gears.
-Mcleod RXT clutch.

My car made 715rwhp and 780rwtq. Amazing what these cars are capable of with so little in mods. I'll post a picture of my dyno graph in the dyno sticky later.

Thanks AED and Revan Racing. Two great companies and people to work with!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Dat torque.

Yep, corn power.
Cool burning fuel just pumps out torque for days.

Would have liked to see them give you a 93 tune (not a bad idea to have if you get stuck w/o E85) and then swap to the E85 tune.
BTW, what CAI?
-J

crfdude86

Established Member
Yep, corn power.
Cool burning fuel just pumps out torque for days.

Would have liked to see them give you a 93 tune (not a bad idea to have if you get stuck w/o E85) and then swap to the E85 tune.
BTW, what CAI?
-J

With 91 and a 73mm TB and BPS oversized plenum it made 675/686. Can't remember the CAI. I'll check soon.

crfdude86

Established Member
Hmm..I might have to make an appointment with them this winter as I convert to E85.

You should! I don't daily drive my car or use it for long road trips so the switch to E-85 was a no brainer for me. Your going to Shift Sector right?

crfdude86

Established Member
Ya I considered headers but didn't want to deal with the hassle of installing them and I didn't want the car any louder.

Last edited:

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
Ya I'm racing Saturday and driving my car down Saturday morning I usually leave super early like 4:30-4:45

yup I will see you guys there Saturday! Hope to run both of you.

crfdude86, your torque number is outstanding...I think for next year, E85 wll be on the menu for me.

qachargh

Established Member
What did they say about the compatibility of the stock fuel system with E85? I'm about to get some internal work done on my '13 including an E85 tune. I know I'm replacing the injectors but I hadn't considered the necessity of replacing the rest of the fuel system at this point.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
KB used stock system over 900rwhp, I wouldn't worry any system components except the filter, I'm converting and don't plan on changing.
-J

Turbo98GT

Mod Motor Mustangs
Established Member
900 is probably the very max our cars should go on E85 without doing the complete return system. Nice numbers!!!

Users who are viewing this thread