Advice needed!!

knight 64

SVT Power
Established Member
Please feel free to help with a very difficult decision I have to Make, well here it is The wife and the kids all flew out today for 3 days to attend a wedding in the Atlanta area.( Unfortunately) I can not attend due to work related responsibilities 1. Should I follow the long list of instructions the wife left me, including bout now limited to painting the guest bath room. 2. Should I call 4 buddies over and risk losing $500.00 playing poker, drinking good Kentucky Bourbon and smoking top shelf cigars. Thank you for your advise on this matter. Knight64

Coiled03

Established Member
Depends on where you want to sleep when she gets home.

ViciousJay

Established Member
are you kidding me!?

option 2!!!!!

A man's gotta have a little fn in life, or hell i got one for you. After youve taken their money you can bet them to do choirs for you! haha win win

Last edited:

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Let me get this straight - the wife and kids are on a "vacation" spending your money (even if she works, it's still your money, you own her), and you are supposed to work and follow her instructions while she is gone? No chance! have your buddies over, play cards, get hammered and get a stripper there ASAP!

Driver500

Established Member
Let me get this straight - the wife and kids are on a "vacation" spending your money (even if she works, it's still your money, you own her), and you are supposed to work and follow her instructions while she is gone? No chance! have your buddies over, play cards, get hammered and get a stripper there ASAP!

wut

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
provide beer, have a paint party, then poker....or vice versa lol

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
A man owns his wife and prior to that a father owns his daughter. That's why a bride's family pays a dowry to a man to take care of a woman. Look it up, it has a historical basis.

Good luck finding a woman that believes in that theory these days! lol :beer:

OP: I'd find a way to do both! Sleep is overrated! :rockon:

Last edited:

knight 64

SVT Power
Established Member
Game on!

Tables up, game on, garage 6 pm sharp, 7 stud high low cards talk. Beverages, provided, Maker Mark, Grey Goose, Bud Light. Buddy's providing the cigars, Montecristo. We will see how the couch sleeps. Hope my luck changes, taking a butt whippen on scratch off tickets. Up dates will be provided.

knight 64

SVT Power
Established Member
tables set

Here's the table as she sits. We have Jeff who is back from Washington State. Jeff is the high roller of the group. He has a lake house for sale that's been sitting for over a year now and he's back for the weekend to do a property inspection. The Dodge Ram DD I own used to be Jeff's, he purchased it after a good weekend in Vegas. Then there's me and the rest of the slap dicks. The last time I played cards with Jeff I was down well over 100 bucks. Out of the blue a fellow player gets hungry, leaves the table and comes back with a bucket of KFC chicken. I think this had a very negative effect on Jeffs sytem. Ended the night only losing 40 bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread