Advice much needed!!

98FordConnySVT

If anyone has any HELPFUL advice on to better my 1998 SVTC's performance, I'd love to hear it. I want to make it faster, and look better. It'd be great to even turbo the car. If anyone has anything, please feel to reply to this thread.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Use the search button
Basically.
What's your budget? There are actually quite a few things out there you can do. Are you a DIY type? You can do a 3.0L swap, 3.0L swap with turbo, etc etc. In the looks department not alot out there.

LilRoush

M112'd Roush x2
Established Member
Yeah, I'd say the SVT body kit is 'the look' most go for visually with the Contour.
I'm leaving my motor stock and doing the suspension first.

Silver99Contour

Established Member
:] hope this helps

:banana:
If anyone has any HELPFUL advice on to better my 1998 SVTC's performance, I'd love to hear it. I want to make it faster, and look better. It'd be great to even turbo the car. If anyone has anything, please feel to reply to this thread.
[CHEAP] Cold-air intake, Take off the Gov. Limit aka 143 mph, take out some weight (trunk junk, back seats, etc....) possibly a tune up?
[NOT CHEAP] Engine swap with a Sable or Taurus, PAINT, Tires/wheels, Turbo, AND GOOD LUCK FINDING NEW BATTERY CABLES they aare discontinued.... as I have sadly found out through Ford Dealership...

GraphiteSVT

3.0 swap cheapest and easiest way to make power. but find a Cai, headers, exhaust and lower is. leave the stock body kit and find a front splitter and a set of FSVT 17s

Users who are viewing this thread