Advice for those planning on being a LEO. (rant)

kcast

LEO
Established Member
Do us all a favor and make sure you don't get drunk at a club/bar and get into a fist fight with your roommates cousin about his wife, when you and your roommate are 2 months from going to the academy. IF this happens, don't ask ME to help you out when I show up and you're both covered in blood, because you just put me in a bad position that I don't want to be in (calling your supervisor)!!!!

sorry rant off, had a busy night last night!

jstn0127

Established Member
If I get into the academy, I am never going out! I would not take the risk of getting kicked out because of some fool that has nothing to lose. I already had a slip up once and I can't let that happen again.

kcast

LEO
Established Member
PSI87 said:
I'm a little lost here.
i was ranting about a night at work....don't get drunk and get into a fight when you're about to go to the academy in a month or so

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
jstn0127 said:
If I get into the academy, I am never going out! I would not take the risk of getting kicked out because of some fool that has nothing to lose. I already had a slip up once and I can't let that happen again.

If you are a cop, you will go out. However, most cops know when to put the shot glass down, and crack open the can of coke. Cops tend to be big drinkers unfortunatly. Something a lot of younger guys are starting to change, but it's still there. Probably has a lot to do with all most all the old time cops being Irish.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Man, that pisses me off! I am working my ASS off just to get into the Academy, and there are people who don't take what they have seriously. If you screw up like that, you deserve to get kicked out.

-Mike

jstn0127

Established Member
Lawfficer said:
If you are a cop, you will go out. However, most cops know when to put the shot glass down, and crack open the can of coke. Cops tend to be big drinkers unfortunatly. Something a lot of younger guys are starting to change, but it's still there. Probably has a lot to do with all most all the old time cops being Irish.

Yea everyone has to go out once in awhile but, you don't even have to drink to put yourself at risk. Theres a holes out there that don't care about what happens to them. There drunk and just want to pick a fight with someone and just happen to choose you.

Users who are viewing this thread