Adventador = death! But what a way to go :)

BADBOSS

Established Member
Sunday was the local coffee and cars here in Mexico. I have gone only a few times as it is typically a ricer love fest, with a few euro cars, local Camaro guys and always an exotic or two to make it interesting. Always disappointed in the meager Mustang showing... but I digress. Anyway we had amazing Ruby Red (ford color but close) 2014 Adventador show up and WOW. I had never seen or heard one before and I have to say, instant chubby :) Anyway he left the C&C about 10 minutes before I did but I guess he stopped at the grocery store cause i saw him pull behind me on the freeway. Sooo of course i did my best to not let him pass me. We had a great game of cat and mouse ( not exceeding the speed limit of course). After about 5 miles he got beside me and gave me the thumbs up. I let him get in front of me cause I saw my lane was open for a long stretch. I wanted to hear that V12 howl and see if I could keep up. We were going about 70 when I heard that beautiful wail! I dropped to third and screamed after him. I let off at 135 and he hit the brakes about the same time. I am guessing he pulled 8 to 10 car lengths when I shut down (i could still hear his exhaust over mine). He was starting to pull away faster at the end but I was amazed I was as close as I was. Just a really fun experience that i wanted to share.

BADBOSS

Established Member
In the Boss, with studded snow tires and rubber balls hanging of the bumper for ballast:rolling:

Zfire28

Established Member
I'm glad nobody died. Looking at the title of this thread I thought this was going to be a horror story about a lambo crash

Users who are viewing this thread