ford_f-150_sport_track_adrenalin-04.jpg

ford_f-150_sport_track_adrenalin-05.jpg

ford_f-150_sport_track_adrenalin-06.jpg

ford_f-150_sport_track_adrenalin-07.jpg

ford_f-150_sport_track_adrenalin-08.jpg

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
i think it looks good, but why oh why did they have to get rid of the terminator engine??!!! this would have been a dream come true if ford would have pulled through with it! AWD + SCcobra engine = smoke a ton of people and utility for all year long. I was so looking forward to this thing when the concept came out, I already had plans to buy one and slap a whipple or kb on it. Now i'm depressed!!!!!! (again)

LAcop124

Established Member
i think it looks good, but why oh why did they have to get rid of the terminator engine??!!! this would have been a dream come true if ford would have pulled through with it! AWD + SCcobra engine = smoke a ton of people and utility for all year long. I was so looking forward to this thing when the concept came out, I already had plans to buy one and slap a whipple or kb on it. Now i'm depressed!!!!!! (again)

same here. i was pretty stoked about it when i learned of the production plans. when i heard they were not producing them i was so disappointed. still am. i still like the way it looks even now. i'd buy one. :bowdown:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
the name adrenaline has been around for years associated with the SportTrac...

f150freak

Professional Lackey
Established Member
The drivetrain options are somewhat disappointing, but it looks pretty good IMO. I am noticing that there is no mention of SVT in the article, and no SVT badging on the truck.

The original Adrenalin concept with the Terminator engine was slated as an SVT, wasn't it?

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
The drivetrain options are somewhat disappointing, but it looks pretty good IMO. I am noticing that there is no mention of SVT in the article, and no SVT badging on the truck.

The original Adrenalin concept with the Terminator engine was slated as an SVT, wasn't it?
THE ADRENALINE NAME HAS BEEN AROUND NOT JUST ASSOCIATED WITH SVT ON THE SPORT TRAC. GET OVER IT ALREADY!

f150freak

Professional Lackey
Established Member
yeah but SVT doesn't exist anymore......

Could have fooled me, the GT500 has SVT all over it. Wasn't there an article recently in November from Car and driver, Motor Trend, or one of those magazines that claimed SVT was alive and well and from the recent success of the GT500 all SVT products on the drawing board were green lit, including a truck?

THE ADRENALINE NAME HAS BEEN AROUND NOT JUST ASSOCIATED WITH SVT ON THE SPORT TRAC. GET OVER IT ALREADY!

And WTF is your problem???? All I did was ask a ****ing question? I gave you absolutely no reason to jump my ass like that. For all I care you can lick my nut cheese.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
You have nut cheese? Don't know if I would admit to that.
The reasons is because this keeps coming up the fact that the 'Adrenaline' is 'back' when in fact the SportTrac Adrenaline has been around for years. People don't realize that and assume its the SVT version.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member

given the fact this site is called SVTperformance, i think this statement is overkill. we will never forget svt. btw, i don't even think the division is dead; i just think they're in a transition period right now. that's the rumor, anyway.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
given the fact this site is called SVTperformance, i think this statement is overkill. we will never forget svt. btw, i don't even think the division is dead; i just think they're in a transition period right now. that's the rumor, anyway.
The point I was trying to make is that the Sport Trac Adrenaline has been around since about '02. The fact that the NON-SVT Adrenaline is 'back' isn't as awe inspiring as the fact that a SVT Adrenaline is back. I loved the idea would love to get. For some reason it just annoys me that people don't get it.

Turbo Johnny

Established Member
I will be picking my Adrenalin tomorrow from the dealership. I got it in white. It looks badass. I will post pics tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread