Adopt A Sniper

_DC

Established Member
Ran across this .......

Hello men (ladies).

My name is Brian K. Sain. I am a police detective and SWAT Sniper with the Port Arthur Texas PD. I have been on the rifle professionally for fifteen years.

My peers (nationwide) and I have started a support program that is sniper specific and for US MIL SNIPERS deployed OCONUS. Most of the guys we support get issued mostly standard military equipment ... but not all of the good stuff like the SOCOM boys. They have to buy the extras themselves.

We have been sending tons of Surefire batteries (They're running 12/7/365) baby wipes and FRESH Copenhagen for months. Plus Claymore pouches, pistol magazine pouches (they're issued one or maybe two) Rangefinders (good ones), Vests, Aimpoints, boots, weapon cleaning gear, candy, jerky you ****ing name it, etc. etc. etc.

We currently support three USMC S/S Platoons. One in Iraq and two in A'stan. We have three more online, ready to go. In addition to a Force Recon Platoon and a Platoon of SEALs.

We are in contact with the COs and NCOICs of these units and they tell us what they need (and want). We take donations, buy it and ship it.

It is Christmas EVERY MAIL CALL for these guys.

There are a couple of places you can donate if you wish.

www.snipersonline.org - see Adopt A Sniper Program.

OR www.adoptasniper.com

The first is through my pals which are all operational. The second is through the Snipers Paradise site.

If my credibility is an issue, send a blanket post to Sniper Country, Snipers Hide or Snipers Paradise and ask if they know me there and about this program. Sometimes hang at SOCNET, Tactical Forums and Strategos International. Ken Good knows me personally.

Old Painless and T-man SHOULD vouch for me here (albeit painfully) lol.

Or you can call police dispatch 409-983-8663 or my boss (Major R. Clark) at 409-983-8622.

You can see my name here ...
www.americansniper.org - See Directors and Staff

OR here www.portarthurpd.com - See Detectives and SWAT.

If you call the PD, be sure you tell them what's up because we get all kinds ... as you can imagine and 911 dispatchers aren't known for politeness and suffer dumbasses lightly. Plus Bad Guys always want to know about us and they are careful about what they say.

This is a legit deal fellas. No snakeoil or hidden agendas. No guys claiming they are injured and wanting your money. No "Brothers In Arms" bullshit scam as referenced by Aimless on the AR General forum.

However, if you want to help the guys at the VERY TIP tip of the spear ... this is a sure way to do it. Every single penny goes to a trigger puller or whoever he decides to share with (his buddies or the local children).

Snipersonline is a non-profit 501C3 org.

We will send a receipt for each monetary donation if requested. Gear donations ... you are just going to have to trust me ... or not.

Paypal, Credit card or Gear shipped right to me and packaged up and distributed right out of my garage will work (suspicious as hell, I know).

We are VERY TIGHT LIPPED (to the point of rudeness) with the operator's oversea addresses for WHAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS REASONS. Some guys still just have to ask though (rolleyes). We will refuse a donation before we give their address out unless it is a big corporate deal.

Then, we let the operators know exactly who is sending them what and why. No ****ing mail bombs here.

These guys need EVERYTHING fellas because Uncle Sam doesn't buy it for them. You guys are better equipped than some of them.

Do what your heart tells ya.

I wouldn't ask if they didn't need it.

Sorry for the bandwith Mods ... got locked down quick on a previous attempt until Aimless figured out I was legit.

Any of you, feel free to call me anytime. I will answer all questions right here or on the telephone. 409-983-8643.

If you want a little payback for those towers coming down or the recent atrocities, this is a sure way to be a part of it. We in the professional sniper community would be proud to have some 15ers help out.

We are a small community and we need you all.

Respectfully,

Brian K. Sain, Detective
Criminal Investigations Division
Port Arthur Police Department
Port Arthur, Texas

Users who are viewing this thread