adjusting the TB?

ron_lightning04

Established Member
ok ok i have all the instructions on how to adjust the TB voltage, but there is one problem i am at 1.1 volts . then i go to lossen the two bolts and move it and there is no play in that sensor it isnt made to be moved now what? :mj:

i mean those two bolts are flush with the hole they arent made to turn .clockwise or counter clockwise .or does that little bit of play in it help at all it kinda rattles in there but doesnt turn? :bash:

i dont know help me lol thanks guys :beer:

lates ron,

*edit* o and sid i got my decals a while ago man they look nice thanks. :coolman:

ron_lightning04

Established Member
yeah i have that article but the tps doesnt move at all . it is on set srews not allowing it to move at all . do the newer trucks not have adjustable tps or what?

?????

lates ron,

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
i had to waller mine out alittle to get some play in it...used a phillips screwdriver and just twisted to get material out of the way.

jesse

SilvieBolt

The whore that’s blue
Established Member
Yeh I guess im going to do the same thing. My TPS has no free play just one setting but still its running to high of a idle rpm. Im gunna file down some too.

whiteskull

Established Member
I drill i litle bit the tps holes and i can play to adjust the voltage , my tps read .99 volts close but the predator threw me the code ( out of self test range) any body know why. Can this affect my performance. I already change the bolts for a better ones.
thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread