Adjustable Panhard

Boston Mike

Established Member
Looking to swap out my adjustable panhard. When I had the FRPP handling pack installed, I had a Granatelli adj panhard installed as well. Problem was, that they got the wrong one (heim joints rather than bushings). Thought I'd be able to deal with it, but since it is my daily driver, the clunking has gotten a bit obnoxious. So, i'm looking for an adj panhard with poly bushings ends. Willing to trade the heim joints one for any of you racers out there or buy outright and I'll list this separately. Thanks in advance!!!

Boston Mike

Established Member
Looking to swap out my adjustable panhard. When I had the FRPP handling pack installed, I had a Granatelli adj panhard installed as well. Problem was, that they got the wrong one (heim joints rather than bushings). Thought I'd be able to deal with it, but since it is my daily driver, the clunking has gotten a bit obnoxious. So, i'm looking for an adj panhard with poly bushings ends. Willing to trade the heim joints one for any of you racers out there or buy outright and I'll list this separately. Thanks in advance!!!

Okay, I gave up and bought a Spohn Performance with del-sphere ends in chomolly gloss black. It's on it's way and should have it swapped out on Wednesday. Hopefully, this will get rid of the clunk. Besides, I just installed my JBA hi flow cats and I don't want anything to interrupt that sweet music.

So, I'll have a Granatelli heim jointed one coming off that will be for sale......PM if you have any interest.

Users who are viewing this thread