adjustable or no?

dead man walkin

Established Member
So I'm looking at LCA`s and upper rear control arm, now I'm left with the question adjustable or no? The adjustable ones cost about $100. More, is it worth it and why?

5lho

Established Member
Unless you own an alignment shop I'd stay away from adjustable LCAs. Fiddling here affects the thrust line of the vehicle, a key measure in all alignment.

An adjustable upper is ok, as long as you can stand the noises most of them make. It allows you to adjust your pinion angle to install a 1 piece DS, reduce wheelhop and more effectively plant power.

kevinp

Established Member
If you are going to use LCA relocation brackets I would get the adjustable LCAs just in case. Its simple enough to adjust them exactly to stock length, but if the relocation brackets are off a little (happens) its nice to be able to adjust for it.

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
If you are going to use LCA relocation brackets I would get the adjustable LCAs just in case. Its simple enough to adjust them exactly to stock length, but if the relocation brackets are off a little (happens) its nice to be able to adjust for it.

^^^ this. get adj lca's if you get relo brackets.

Users who are viewing this thread