?? Adding Ipod Cable to Stock 6 Disc Stereo (also have a video) ??

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
I want to keep my stock Mach 460 6 disc changer and just add the ipod cable. I've already searched and all the threads are old and part numbers no longer come up when searching to order. The car is an 03 Cobra BTW. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be awesome as i will be making a 350 mile drive soon and would like to have my Ipod working without the cheap cigerette lighter aux hookup thats fuzzy as hell. Thanks SVTP

J.R.

[youtube_browser]Bu5CSBEFRl8[/youtube_browser]

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
This is what I got about a year ago. A lot of places show it as out of stock, but there seems to be one here: iCarKits - FRDN/PC-POD2

Easy to install, just had to tap into the power and ground wires on the radio harness, the rest was plug and play.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
But don't provide a link to help the dude out?!?! :bash:

haha you got me, im looking for it but can't find it. I'm betting its on my garage cpu favorites and that thing is crazy slow on the net. I really dont feel like going in there......:nonono:

nextime

Termi? Read Signature
Established Member
$200 from Crutchfield gives you a new radio, harness and install kit and change left over plus the ability to do much more than that stock antique outdated system.

Yeah I know you want it stock looking but I am sure most of our cars are not stock anyway!

Zemedici

Established Member
$200 from Crutchfield gives you a new radio, harness and install kit and change left over plus the ability to do much more than that stock antique outdated system.

Yeah I know you want it stock looking but I am sure most of our cars are not stock anyway!

this guy has it, just bite the bullet and get a $250 headunit, and then you can watch movies while you drive! I mean....what?

nextime

Termi? Read Signature
Established Member

evil04snake

Established Member
Kenwood is garbage, just get a double din dvd that does navigation and bluetooth, then it looks clean, you have gps, you can have your ipod, and wirelessly talk on the phone, ya more expensive but 1 hell of a upgrade

Users who are viewing this thread