Adding a small flavor of Nissan to the mix...

RB25DET 240SX

Hey, right now I'm driving a Ford Probe :cryying: . But only for the time being, a ground of friends and I are starting a little project.

You see, Nissan made all of their mounting brackets for their engines basicly the same, so, we plan to put an RB25DET into the RWD based 240SX. Think it is impossible? Think again. It has been done several times.

We are buying the front clip of an R-33 Skyline GT-R from a man in Seattle, who has done this conversion, and provides the parts, help, and experiance to help some by phone.

Well, that's enough for an intro post. I'll prolly' post more about it soon...

lilblond75

Steve's BRAT!
Established Member
Originally posted by RB25DET 240SX
Hey, right now I'm driving a Ford Probe :cryying: . But only for the time being, a ground of friends and I are starting a little project.

You see, Nissan made all of their mounting brackets for their engines basicly the same, so, we plan to put an RB25DET into the RWD based 240SX. Think it is impossible? Think again. It has been done several times.

We are buying the front clip of an R-33 Skyline GT-R from a man in Seattle, who has done this conversion, and provides the parts, help, and experiance to help some by phone.

Well, that's enough for an intro post. I'll prolly' post more about it soon...

Welcome!!!
:beer:

electricstorm

Established Member
Mmmm............

Tasty -

I've already eaten a BMW yesterday, I've had my truck for 3 days - I'd love to meet you sometime :)

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
RB25DET 240SX,
Check with McKinney Motorsports. I know they've done the swap, they brought it to the 240sx National Convention last year, all i know is that it is gonna be a very tight squeeze. Also, do a search on freshalloy.com they'd be a better source for the nissan stuff. PM for the anything else nissan.
AW

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Willkommen! Dábro pazhálovatch'! Karibu! Bienvenue! Khosh aamadid! Ni hao! Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread