Adding a NOVI 1000 to the mix

Bite u

Established Member
Well guys.. I changed my route again.. instead of redoing my whole setup again to accommodate a turbo setup. Had a buddy with this kit on his car and we worked up a trade for it. Its a novi 1000 with roughly a 8 psi pulley. Now on his car with stock manifolds, no short runner, and 3.55's previous owner before him did roughly 430. My car did roughly 330 to the wheels on motor with all the bolt ons and the 4.56's... so im thinking with this setup ima b pushing the limits of the stock bottom, so we will keep the timing real low and limit around 450 or a little more. Got tired of filling the bottle, so figured this was the way to enhance what was already there and make it even better! should be fun, cant wait! Any guesses what she will do for power? This is a non intercooled setup

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Interesting to see how fast it runs with the blower. I love what you've done with the car; stout car with the nitrous.

Bite u

Established Member
Should be nice. Still keeping the 4.56s?

You know it! Should b an animal.. car did 413/451 on the 75shot n on a low bottle ran a 11.55 @ 119. ran a buddies bolt on bullit 2v that trapped 121-123 last oct. he got me out he hole, but by 3rd gear I had made up the car difference and was starting to creep by him.. He did run in the 11.4 range I believe? so it had a good bit more in it with a harder launch and a fresh bottle, but im not an avid track guy, just got when I have the time.

hopin' with the blower and weight reduct/ suspension it goes in the 10's. n hopefully stock bottom will hold for a while, while I build up money and build this other motor I have in the shed :) then its up the boost a little and throw a 125 shot to it... maybe givin'n my cheap fuel system will support it

Users who are viewing this thread