Added another Harley to the Stable

203Cree

Established Member
Picked up a bike for the g/f to ride, brand new Iron 883. 4 miles on it and it's no longer stock, lol. Busted out the powder coater and did some stuff up for her already.

v5-1.jpg

CIMG1345.jpg

CIMG1346.jpg

CIMG1347.jpg

Aaaaannnnnnnndddd..... Here's a preview of some of the stuff the 1200 is under. Guess you can't really tell other than the intake, if you even remember what it looked like in the first place, lol. Got some other stuff in the works, but no pictures just yet. :)

CIMG1349.jpg

CIMG1350.jpg

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
Three nice looking rides. The mini-bike with training wheels is cool too. My g/f has an anniversary 883 that gets her around. It has training wheels too since she dropped it a couple of years ago and broke her leg. I'll stick to the Dyna Wide Glide w/o trainers. Have fun.

203Cree

Established Member
Three nice looking rides. The mini-bike with training wheels is cool too. My g/f has an anniversary 883 that gets her around. It has training wheels too since she dropped it a couple of years ago and broke her leg. I'll stick to the Dyna Wide Glide w/o trainers. Have fun.

I didn't even notice the bicycle till you said that, lol. I think she'll do just fine, just gonna have to drop the bike down a few inches is all.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Love the Iron 883's. Been looking at those since they came out. Either that or the softail Rocker C (but I could buy 2 Iron 883's for what those sell for, lol)

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
Love the Iron 883's. Been looking at those since they came out. Either that or the softail Rocker C (but I could buy 2 Iron 883's for what those sell for, lol)

We went to the dealership a few weekends ago and I sat on one and just fell in love. I really love the simplicity of the bike. Plus it being the denim black it will match my pink Harley jacket and chaps, lol.

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
Definately a gorgeous bike. Love the color and the wheels, nothing to outrageous with chrome everything! The flat color really looks great on it.

Please, please, please tell me that you and her are riding with full face helmets. I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I cringed everytime I see a Harley rider with a 'brain bucket' or no helmet at all.

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
We both have full face helmets. He also has a half helmet. In Kansas it's not a requirement to even wear a helmet, so I am just glad he wears one! I personally don't feel comfortable in anything less than the full face though.

ksstang

Vortech'd
Established Member
I'm the same way with Helmets. I used to ride sport bikes pretty heavily. I ALWAYS had my skid lid on.... a full face Arai RX-7 top of the line helmet. I felt weird without one on.

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
looks great. I want to pick up one but dont want to catch hell over a sportster. everyone saying they are womens bikes and all that bs. but for me I havent ridden in 11 years and dont really want a crotch rocket and dont have a huge budget.

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
So far I'm the only girl I know that rides a sportster. My bf rides a Sportster as well (last pic in original post) and its a bad ass bike. Nothin wrong with guys riding them at all!

Users who are viewing this thread