Added a Saleen to the fleet today!

DEMNSVT

Established Member
Why do you pay soo much to go to Springfield Motorsports. I used to live in Oakton, VA and they charged way to much. Chris over at Excessive Motorsports does a much better job I think. He has done a lot of work on my 3 mustangs. I do all my own work now, but still visit them time to time. Go look at Chris's Cobra and tell me it is not a monster!.. Just a thought!
Kevin

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
Originally posted by DEMNSVT
Why do you pay soo much to go to Springfield Motorsports. I used to live in Oakton, VA and they charged way to much. Chris over at Excessive Motorsports does a much better job I think. He has done a lot of work on my 3 mustangs. I do all my own work now, but still visit them time to time. Go look at Chris's Cobra and tell me it is not a monster!.. Just a thought!
Kevin

When I owned my 68 SS Camaro I raced every car Chris built. Needless to say those cars got spanked everytime. I'm not trying to speak bad on the man or his shop, But I own him, it's that simple.:thumbsup: He always threatend to bring his car down back in the day which was a teal notchback. Although he talked the talk, he knew darn well he couldn't hang. His teal notchback never showed, NEVER! In my opinion Chris sings it and I bring it. He may have a million horsepower stang these days, but all I can say is bring it! I don't have the baddest car and I'm not the greatest driver. One thing is for sure though, I'll show up and take my ass whooping like a man if that's the case. Again I'm not trying to badmouth Chris or his shop, I'm just speaking from my past experience.

Why do I pay so much with Springfield Motorsport? Well to be honest I don't. I've been a customer for years and developed a good relationship with them. I won't disclose what I pay or don't pay publicly. I will say this though, You get what you pay for and I have never had any issue's with their work.

This is just my personal experience and I am but one man. If your happy with Chris and his prices then I suggest you continue to use his services. He's still in business so that stands for something. Same goes to springfield motorsport and their pricing. They both accomodate different levels of client's.

Thanks,
Razor.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread