Added a new Pony yo the Garage - Flaming Pony

Joe_Charles

Established Member
I dont post here very often, but I thought I would share a new feature of my garage with yall. FWIW, who says you cant have a decent garage when you live in a town house?

One of the first rooms I "enhanced" when i moved into my town hose was the garage. I have been very happy with the results, it just seemed to be lacking a small touch.

attachment.php

So last weekendmy G/F and I decied to do something about the small touch needed. I came up with the idea, but she is the talent behind my idea. I took a few high resolution pics of the Flaming Pony banner and we went from there. She worked the pic over in Photoshop and got an image we could work with.

We used a projector to put the image on the wall and began by tracing the outline on the wall with pencils. The I painted the easy black portion, while she laid the yellow and red down like a champ.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Getting Close
attachment.php

Finished Product
attachment.php

The END! :banana:
attachment.php

00_blkgt

Established Member
Looks real nice man!! I want to see some pics of your Mach! I've only seen one run of it at the track right after you had the 4.30's installed! Got anymore!! Nice g/f too!

Mach Daddy

Life Is Mach1derful !!!
Established Member

I would love to have a flamin' pony in my garage like that ... problem besides no talent, no room. :)

M1Jp.jpg

SVTContique

Mach Daddy said:

I would love to have a flamin' pony in my garage like that ... problem besides no talent, no room. :)

M1Jp.jpg

I Love your mach so much, everytime i see that pic it makes me drool :burnout:

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
I need a girlfriend with some talent like that, that looks awesome man!

wpd736

Back to Blue
Established Member
nice mach

love that mach looks good with the hood pins what year is the cj ... have almost same white 04 cobra and 02 wrangler tj black nice winter ride oops hehe no winters there

04Red-Snake

Established Member
Very nice. You guys are very talented, and your gf is a keeper for sure. I bet you could find local folks who would be willing to pay for that work . . .

Users who are viewing this thread