Adapters for GT350 Manifold & Throttle Body from MMR

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Although we released these adapters a few months ago it seems many people were still not aware that we had them. We offer two different adapter for the Throttle body or Intake manifold.

The First Adapter is for Someone that wants to run a GT350 TB on a stock 11-16 Manifold >> http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...page=product_info&cPath=28_29&products_id=837

The Second adapter is for someone that wants to run the GT350 MANIFOLD with the 11-16 style Throttle Body >>
http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...page=product_info&cPath=26_27&products_id=839

350175_.jpg

Be sure to also check out the MMR CMCV / IMRC lockouts for the 15+ stock and GT350 manifolds:

477191_001.jpg

Last edited:

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Forced induction applications create their own velocity of sorts, rendering the factory system unnecessary. 2011-2014 Models do not have the outputs/wiring harness in the ECU to control them, also making the lockouts somewhat of a requirement for those installing them on 11-14 models with GT350 manifolds.

Supa LA

Do you guys source anything for the cobra jet manifold? I need something to make my circular JLT mate with the oval inlet/tb.

caponte1977

Hello, does the first adapter option require a tune for a 2015 Mustang GT?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Zodiac

Established Member
The only thing I would recommend you add to the description is that you reuse your factory o-ring. It might prevent dumbasses like me from forgetting to swap it over lol. Other than that I have the stock to GT350 IM spacer and it's a great part.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The only thing I would recommend you add to the description is that you reuse your factory o-ring. It might prevent dumbasses like me from forgetting to swap it over lol. Other than that I have the stock to GT350 IM spacer and it's a great part.

Thank you for the input!

gameovergt

Established Member
about to purchase the adapter so that I can use a ported stock tb to the gt350 manifold. I am staying N/A and have an auto with 3.55's. Do you recommend the IMRC lockouts for my application?

Nitto 5.0

Established Member
Just bought the MMR throttlebody adapter to run a stock throttlebody to the GT 350 intake manifold what are you guys using for the bolts because the OEM bolts do not fit into the adapter?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Nitto 5.0

Established Member
Right the black bolts that screws into the adapter that attaches to the intake those fit fine it's the ones for the throttle body that come off of my GT that I'm trying to Bolt on to the throttlebody adapter those holes in the adapter are too small I don't know if I just got a bad one or it's up to the customer to find his own bolts

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
So you are saying your factory bolts are too small, or too short? We have sold hundreds of these, no issues. Feel free to call us, we are happy to help you sort it out.

MMR
805 383 4130

Users who are viewing this thread