Adam's VRT

vinny89gt

On The Reg
Established Member
I used this tire dressing for the first time over the weekend and I was SERIOUSLY impressed. It was dry to the touch almost immediately which means ZERO sling.

I've been searching for a tire shine that doesn't sling for a while. This stuff is the tits.

TX04WhiteL

Established Member
I'm impressed by everything I have purchased from them so far. Expensive, but out performs OTC stuff in every category.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I love VRT
D1E7C7AC-F620-4877-8F35-96BE4C5A3A01-6915-000002D0AFC0C5D0_zps971d16e0.jpg

Brought my dirty ass truck dash and interior back to life! Plus it lasts for a long time

redrocket16

Established Member
<-Addicted to Adam's goodies including SVRT. if you have a honeycomb grill you need to get some in and out spray, trust me.

joel3431

Brain Terminated.
Established Member
I have used products that cost 4 times what adam's does and I can tell you they are by far my favorite brand. I even prefer their polishing coumpound to 105 and 205, althought thats my 2nd choice.

w3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Established Member
I thought about getting some of their stuff here recently. How does it hold up to rain? no running or anything?

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
I thought about getting some of their stuff here recently. How does it hold up to rain? no running or anything?

just to give you an idea, i detailed my car last summer (8 hours worth of work) and the next day it decided to rain :fm: well, the following 3 days it continued to rain and when it finally stopped and i was able to do a quick detail, i went to re-apply the vrt and i didn't have to, still looked the way it did when i first put it on...stuff lasts a long time, even in the sun as well...i love their entire line up of products

w3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Established Member
just to give you an idea, i detailed my car last summer (8 hours worth of work) and the next day it decided to rain :fm: well, the following 3 days it continued to rain and when it finally stopped and i was able to do a quick detail, i went to re-apply the vrt and i didn't have to, still looked the way it did when i first put it on...stuff lasts a long time, even in the sun as well...i love their entire line up of products

Looks like I'll be investing in some Adams products next time around! Thanks!

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
Looks like I'll be investing in some Adams products next time around! Thanks!

all of their stuff is worth every penny...they just recently came out with a wheel cleaner that is just like the sonax stuff...bigger bottle and not too much more than sonax

redrocket16

Established Member
The VRT also works great on the plastic cowl piece and plastic mirrors unless you have painted mirrors. Try it on the gas tank cover as someone stated above as well. My only complaint about the stuff is it tends to attract dust but when any car is clean you will notice dirt.

Users who are viewing this thread