Adam Carolla's carcast, featuring Matt Farah's 2010 raptor

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
I know right. I can see why Adam Carolla got cut from Top Gear USA.

He didn't get cut from top gear he turn it down because at the time top gear got picked up by the history channel Adam was shooting the pilot for his sitcom that got picked up by NBC then cancelled a month later, by then it was too late to go back to top gear they had already shot some episodes.

Last edited:

steeltoe

Established Member
He didn't get cut from top gear he turn it down because at the time top gear got picked up by the history channel Adam was shothing the pilot for his sitcom that got picked up by NBC then cancelled a month later, by then it was too late to go back to top gear they had already shot some episodes.

He was in the original pilot for Top Gear when it was pitched to NBC with Jay Leno and Tim Allen.

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
He was in the original pilot for Top Gear when it was pitched to NBC with Jay Leno and Tim Allen.

Jay Leno and Tim Allen where never on the original pilot it was all rumors, it was always Adam Carolla and Tanner Foust on the original pilot

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
I don't know, I think the video was ok. It seems that people can't win when making car videos these days. Most videos I see everyone is bitching about the host, trying to find ONE THING wrong so they can call it out and feel better about themselves, or talking about how stupid they think the people in the video are.

This video was a nice change of pace. Instead of having someone in the video preaching to use about vehicle stats and such, it was just a few guys standing around having a conversation about a badass truck.

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
I don't know, I think the video was ok. It seems that people can't win when making car videos these days. Most videos I see everyone is bitching about the host, trying to find ONE THING wrong so they can call it out and feel better about themselves, or talking about how stupid they think the people in the video are.

This video was a nice change of pace. Instead of having someone in the video preaching to use about vehicle stats and such, it was just a few guys standing around having a conversation about a badass truck.

Amen brother:beer:

steeltoe

Established Member

Yes but just about everything in the video about the truck was wrong. If your going to make video and you have a rep like Adam and Matt does do some fact checking first.
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread