Acura KILLS Snake! ** Warning-Blood**

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Apparently someones pet couldnt resist the warmth of the engine. :eek: What a way to find your lost pet. :nonono:

Mvc003f.jpg

Last edited:

afro

Why?
Established Member
not much you can do about that...can't check your engine every day....That happend with a cat in my father's car before. It crawled in the engine bay because it was cold outside...started the engine up...dead cat...

-fro

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Hate to see that happen, love them or hate them, they are still beautiful animals.

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
Back when my mom had a camaro (which was not my choice), we had one of our cats get up in her motor and when she started it the cat was caught in the belt. THat WAS THE BIGGEST MESS I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! :xpl:

Poor snake!! :cryying:

Last edited:

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Vtech owns joo

If that is the car owners snake that would suck very bad. But like posted above you can't really check every time you start your car.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Originally posted by The Orphaner
Apparently someones pet couldnt resist the warmth of the engine. :eek: What a way to find your lost pet. :nonono:

Mvc003f.jpg

LOL.....the Snake didnt like the acura and was mad at his owner becuase he didnt get a Mustang Cobra(Snake) hahaha...get it...yea I thought it was funny!

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
I once had a mouse make a nest under the glove box of my ZX12, which I kept in my shed. Saw a buch of chewed up rags/cloth material, so I pulled out the box. And what do I find but a bunch of tiny pink baby mice, still alive, mom not present. It was a chilly fall night I had been riding the evening before, and mommy must have decided on the warmth of my bike for her new pad. I also noticed that they had been chewing on the wires going to the ECU. Being slightly annoyed, I picked of the little bundle, and carefully placed it under the shed...where a family of slightly wild felines had taken up residence.

afro

Why?
Established Member
Originally posted by ridethelighteni
I once had a mouse make a nest under the glove box of my ZX12, which I kept in my shed. Saw a buch of chewed up rags/cloth material, so I pulled out the box. And what do I find but a bunch of tiny pink baby mice, still alive, mom not present. It was a chilly fall night I had been riding the evening before, and mommy must have decided on the warmth of my bike for her new pad. I also noticed that they had been chewing on the wires going to the ECU. Being slightly annoyed, I picked of the little bundle, and carefully placed it under the shed...where a family of slightly wild felines had taken up residence.

you can take those to local animal places and get $$$ for them....at least I think that is for mice...mighta been rats...can't remember..

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
When i first saw the thread I thought an Acura beat a cobra in a race, I said "no way, I gotta see this". :shrug: That's nasty, Don't see too many snakes where I am thank god.:beer:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
my dad use to work for a ford dealer and he once pulled a live rat snake out of an engine. it has found its way into the fender well and was sleeping in the airbox. the people had their car in the shop cause it wasnt running right. and dad going through stuff and then come to the airbox see if the filter is dirty or if something is in there. and when he pulled the filter off the snake strikes at em and he takes the screwdriver in his hand and nearly cuts the thing in have with it while its going through the air at em. needless to say scard the sheet out of em but he killed that snake. then another time they found a kitten inside the airbox of an explorer. it was nice and dried out.

Users who are viewing this thread