Actually for sale this time (NC) 2001 SVT Cobra, 2000 mile Aluminator swap 21k

Stangcobra1122

Established Member
Price drop, $19,000 FIRM

I have a 2001 svt cobra for sale with a brand new FORD RACING ALUMINATOR 4.6L DOHC LONG BLOCK NORMALLY ASPIRATED Aluminator motor, capable of 700rwhp when supercharged or turbocharged. This is an very stout motor, on an excellent 48000 mile chassis. The motor has approximately 2000 miles on it, meaning that it still has 10,000 more miles, or 11 months of warranty left. It was professionally installed by a SVT trained technician at Capital Ford in Raleigh.
The car is tastefully modified in the following ways
JBA headers
Magnaflow Midpipe
Borla Catback
Coilovers in front
Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber plates
Bilstein shocks in rear
H&R Lowering springs in rear
Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors
Autopower weld in roll bar
Brand new Ford Racing clutch(was put in when the motor was put in)
SCT Handheld with amazon tune

Clean title, one minor accident where the front bumper was backed into at <5mph in a parking lot.

I love this car but being a kid in high school the gas costs are simply killing me, and I need to move into something with a smaller motor.
I realize this may seem like a high price given the fact that terminators sell for this much, but I am asking $21,000. The reasoning behind this is the fact that the car has a pretty much new motor swap, and is on a low mile chassis as it stands. As a result I feel that this is a fair price. If you are legitimately interested and feel that this price is too high please don't hesitate to make me an offer on the car and we can discuss from there.

I am interested in trades for STIs, Evos, or possibly some AMG mercedes, if you have any of these please let me know

Front.jpg

More pictures available at your request

Last edited:

Lazervert

Established Member
car is gunna bring in "our" world, prob bout 14k . but good luck with it bro. clean car by the way.

JakeM

Established Member
LOL @ $19k! No forced induction. No fuel system. Horrible roll bar.... I agree with 66mystic.

Porter68

Established Member
You may be able to get some idiot on craigslist to pay 19K but defiantly will not happen on this website, guarantee you that.

Users who are viewing this thread