Active Shooter Hostage Situation in progress in Co. Springs, CO

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
“Violence is never the answer, but we must start pointing out who is the real culprit. The true instigator of this violence and all violence at any Planned Parenthood facility is Planned Parenthood themselves. Violence begets violence. So Planned Parenthood: YOU STOP THE VIOLENCE INSIDE YOUR WALLS.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/colorado-gop-lawmaker-planned-parenthood-is-the-real-culprit-in-the-shooting/

2bPa96e.gif

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Why does it seem that more and more GOP are making retarded statements?

She trying to one up Trump, Carson or Cruz?
Makes me wonder why I registered with them, and not as an Independent...

2KBlackGT

Established Member
Always with the deflection. This lady says something silly and we're trying to change direction of the conversation?

2KBlackGT

Established Member
We have to stop labeling everyone who does mass shooting crazy too. Why can't they just be POS that committed a horrible act?

cbj5259

Established Member
Always with the deflection. This lady says something silly and we're trying to change direction of the conversation?
I started my statement by saying what she said was stupid. There was no deflection. By posting people's stupid statements you lend them credence. I simply pointed out that there is just as much stupid on the other side of the aisle as well.

Blown 89

Established Member
Obama addresses the planned parent hood shooting in Paris by telling us that these mass shootings don't happen in other countries. I'll reiterate, this address is from Paris:

[video=youtube;LFCnAW27d_c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFCnAW27d_c[/video]

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Was planned parenthood in operation when he was in his mother's womb? If so, she should have utilized its services. If not, she should have found a back alley.

Users who are viewing this thread