Active school shooter in Texas.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
'Multiple fatalities' reported after gunman open fires at Texas high school

Shooter was 17 year old student.

The Houston Chronicle, quoting law enforcement sources, says the suspected shooter was armed with multiple weapons - an AR-15 style rifle, a pistol, a shotgun and pipe bombs.
CNN is quoting a law enforcement official who says 10 people are dead in the Texas high school shooting; nine of those killed are students and one a teacher. Once again, this has not been officially confirmed.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Republicans ready with their “ thoughts and prayers “ speech followed by the words of “now is not the time to talk about this” in 3,2,1.

4810B04C-8317-4D7F-BFAB-A79E816EB24C.jpeg

bglf83

Established Member

The Houston Chronicle, quoting law enforcement sources, says the suspected shooter was armed with multiple weapons - an AR-15 style rifle, a pistol, a shotgun and pipe bombs.
CNN is quoting a law enforcement official who says 10 people are dead in the Texas high school shooting; nine of those killed are students and one a teacher. Once again, this has not been officially confirmed.
WTF is AR 15 style? Is it because he used a black gun? Many other sources say shot gun.

Coiled03

Established Member
Republicans ready with their “ thoughts and prayers “ speech followed by the words of “now is not the time to talk about this” in 3,2,1.

As opposed to the "we need more gun laws!" rhetoric from the Dems?

By the way, I'm pretty sure I heard this school was declared a "gun free zone". How'd that work out?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
WTF is AR 15 style? Is it because he used a black gun? Many other sources say shot gun.

Everything I have read said shotgun, sawed-off shotgun. I am in the Houston area and that’s what local news affiliates are reporting. I am sure some news sources elsewhere are more than eager to say AR15 style whether it’s true or not doesn’t matter to them.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member

No.. nooo I don't believe that will be the rhetoric this time.

I expect Ru Paul to make the "We need to find the Outlaw Josey Wales, he can put a stop to this"

99-venom

Established Member
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's a fake/photoshopped profile created by a troll.

Yep, you are correct. There's another picture of him that looks the same without the hat floating around.

Trolls are quick with this crap...

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I can't help but play the devil's advocate at times and wonder if some of these shootings are done by a brainwashed, political martyrs. As if one more shootimg rampage could be a step closer to a firearm confiscation. Of course that is just my "what if" thought. I don't put such extreme measures past some people today though.

What is going on with this generation of children? They have no coping skills. They have no idea how to deal with rejection. They do not know how to fight back against a bully. They allow anyone with a title of authority walk all over them. Then when they blow a fuse, a true short circuit happens and things go to hell.

No one can blame guns this time around. According to the sources I have seen bombs were intended to be used as well. This was a well intended psychopath hell bent on havoc.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member

...and yet in the TX heat of May, he did not seem suspicious while wearing enough clothing to conceal these weapons?

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread