Acer Liquid S100---$350

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
Acer Liquid S100 Unlocked GSM white Android 2.1

I am selling my Acer Liquid/S100, the phone has been used for 4 weeks. I got a free phone from work and do not need the phone anymore. The phone is in absolute perfect shape as the pictures indicate, all the pictures I took and non of them are product shots. This phone works with tmobile 9.99 web2go plan. The phone is unlocked and is a quad band GSM phone which can be used with any GSM carrier

The phone has been updated to Android 2.1(Eclair), the ROM it's running is LCR 1.8 which is custom assembled for this phone. The processor is running at 880 mhz with very cool temperatures and the performance is on par with a Nexus one but for a fraction of the price.

I am selling it for $300

In addition you get some paid apps:
Koi Live wallpaper
Documents 2 GO
Issuu
SNesoid
SPB Tv
Tapatalk Pro
Toss It Pro
WSOP:World Seris of Poker
Baseball Superstars
Blow Up
Fishin' 2 GO
GENSOID
SNESoid
HomeRun Battle 3D
iDemolished
Labyrinth
Asphalt 5

Acer Liquid Specs

The Acer Liquid A1 Specs have already been discussed but here they are in bullet point format (with some comments) so that you can read them easily.

* 768Mhz Snapdragon Processor – Fastest smartphone processor available
* WVGA Screen (800 x 480 resolution) – Most phone use half the resolution
* 3.5 inch Capacitive Touch Screen – Touch screen along with four flat, touch-sensitive buttons: home, back, menu and search
* 5MP Camera with auto focus and Geo-tagging – 5MP is all you really need and geo-tagging is a cool bonus
* HSPA Connectivity – 7.2Mbps Speeds High Speed Packet Access Internet Browsing
* Wifi Synching – Use your wifi connection to sync files between your computer and your Acer Liquid phone
* Android 1.6 Donut – The latest Android build that will finally have a good phone to shine on
* GPS: Internal GPS antenna
* Connectivity: Bluetooth® 2.0 with Enhanced Data Rate and A2DP for wireless stereo headsets. Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi ®: IEEE 802.11 b / g, 3.5 mm audio jack 3.5 mm audio jack
* Memory: ROM: 512 MB / RAM: 256 MB ROM
* Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz Quad-band GSM / GPRS / EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
* Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery. Capacity: 1350 mAh, Talk time: Up to 300 minutes Talk time: Up to 300 minutes, Standby time: Up to 400 hours. (The above are subject to network and phone usage)
* Dimensions (LxWxT): 115 x 62.5 x 12.5 mm 115 x 62.5 x 12.5 mm
* New UI including access to entertainment/bookmarks – Quick access to things you use most often
* Spinlets – Free music/video streaming that can be shared with friends/family through web/email
* Expansion Slot: microSD ™ memory card (SD 2.0 compatible)
* Social Network Integration… Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Picasa, Flickr, and other Social Media/Networks
* Weight: 135 grams with battery 135 grams with battery
* Comes in Red, White or Black

98d8bo.jpg

2qty2o6.jpg

2wozzm0.jpg

adohsh.jpg

35bzc79.jpg

alk7yc.jpg

2v0n7m9.jpg

21l93jo.jpg

55ifec.jpg

Last edited: