Accufab Winners TB has arrived

Fiveohdean

Established Member
Came home after a few days out of town and found my Accufab Tb & inlet had arrived! That's the good news. The bad news is I found it in the middle of the lawn with no packaging, gaskets, instructions, etc to be found. FedEx threw the package over the fence when I was gone and my dogs shredded it to bits. Hopefully my Lab will experience much discomfort digesting the gaskets. The TB & inlet look great however. The quality appears to be excellent. The throttle movement is quite smooth. I'm dying to install it but will have to get some gaskets first! Will post dyno results soon. A couple of pics are attached.

matt lankford

all is sold
i got mine polished. i think that means polished inlet. that could be why im still waiting. it will be worth it though, my car is so loud and nasty trying to pass it off as stock would be impossible

Fiveohdean

Established Member
I'm only 70 miles from Accufab. So it only took one day to ship to me. I went with the powder coat so it would look as stock as possible.

Last edited:

fakesnake.com

Established Member
Would have been nice if they included a gasket. If you are careful you can peel off the old one and re-use.

Here is the Ford part # for a new one-

2R3V-9L437-BB

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
Originally posted by Fiveohdean
The bad news is....... and my dogs shredded it to bits.
The reason your dogs did that is they really want you to give the TB to me! So, just make your dogs happy and UPS it over to me in Texas! Thank you!
<----Really wanted to win it, but I didn't!:cuss:

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Originally posted by fakesnake.com
They include one of the sensor gaskets but not the gasket that goes from the plenum to supercharger/intake.

I reused mine when I ported my inlet on the advive of BBK. According to them it's not a 1 time use gasket. IMO the factory gasket sucks. It's metal and the corners are brittle. Just for giggles put your hand where the SC inlet and plenum meet and manualy operate the throttle linkage. You'll feel a slight pull on your hand. I'm not saying they're prone to leaks but Ford could have used a better gasket.

Users who are viewing this thread