Accidental Fentanyl Exposure -- First Responders

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Over the course of my 57 years I've had numerous surgeries and as a result, I've been given a number of different types of anesthetics and pain meds. The most wicked, IMHO was the Fentanyl I was on at the Cleveland Clinic in the ICU after open heart surgery. I saw Jesus. Twice. He just stared at me and never flinched. I told the staff what I was seeing in real time and that I knew it was crazy but that he was right there. I stopped clicking on the pain dispenser for a day or so and caught shit for it so I self dispensed again but he was long gone. Going in for another heart procedure on Monday and I'll report back if I see anyone else this time. I'm going to at least ask for the lotto numbers if he feels like chatting.

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
**** an 8 ball...

1671242396906.jpeg

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I believe this stuff was bagged up. Wind kicked it went right in her face. Direct exposure.

The video I watched, I thought she said it was rolled up in a bill (currency). I could then guess she had the suspect in cuffs, at her truck, was emptying his pockets, found the bill, unrolled/unfolded it, wind kicked up and that's overall what she saying.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Was there a blood test with numbers I'm missing?

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Thats why u wear gloves...... Cant fix stupid smfh. IDN how many LE bulletins have to be sent out to PD's before these idiots start wearing gloves when handling other ppl's shit! Its common ****ing sense!

Last edited:

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
Thats why u wear gloves...... Cant fix stupid smfh. IDN how many LE bulletins have to be sent out to PD's before these idiots start wearing gloves when handling other ppl's shit! Its common ****ing sense!
In the Florida case, she was wearing gloves. After opening the bill suspected of containing possible narcotics, some of the powder became airborne and she inadvertently breathed it in.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
This thread shows me how under developed your brain is. Fentyanl is 50X stronger than morphine idiot u dont need to have EVER done drugs to have a bad reaction to Fentanyl.

THIS is the kind of ignorance that exists with Fentanyl which is why ppl die from it daily smfh.

Exercise some common sense if u can find any.......

Degenerates are dying from it. Not people.

Waste of time policing it.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
This thread shows me how under developed your brain is. Fentyanl is 50X stronger than morphine idiot u dont need to have EVER done drugs to have a bad reaction to Fentanyl.

THIS is the kind of ignorance that exists with Fentanyl which is why ppl die from it daily smfh.

Exercise some common sense if u can find any.......

This thread shows how little you continually prove you can read..

I legitimately said fentanyl is crazy…. did not say you HAD To do drugs..

I wonder how many people got out of tickets from you due to you not being able to comprehend anything.

Last edited:

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Over the course of my 57 years I've had numerous surgeries and as a result, I've been given a number of different types of anesthetics and pain meds. The most wicked, IMHO was the Fentanyl I was on at the Cleveland Clinic in the ICU after open heart surgery. I saw Jesus. Twice. He just stared at me and never flinched. I told the staff what I was seeing in real time and that I knew it was crazy but that he was right there. I stopped clicking on the pain dispenser for a day or so and caught shit for it so I self dispensed again but he was long gone. Going in for another heart procedure on Monday and I'll report back if I see anyone else this time. I'm going to at least ask for the lotto numbers if he feels like chatting.

Good luck and speedy recovery!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Fentanyl is given in mcg doses, it’s extremely powerful and doesn’t take much. Imagine 1-2 grains of salt sized fentanyl is the dose but 3-4 grains would kill you. It’s absorbed through the skin, nose, mouth, eyes. Saliva or mucus or something wet and it absorbs quicker. I had a prescription for 10 years for my migraines and I used 800mcg and it was in a lollipop(raspberry flavored). I had a tolerance so I could eat 2 but most people could fall asleep on a half.
When that Good Samaritan George was on the body cam footage still in his own can I knew he was dead and he just didn’t know it yet. The meth kept him awake and wired but the fentanyl was shutting down his lungs.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread