Accessories and wheels...

bskinner

Who sells brushed aluminum knobs and a/c knobs. I know U.P.R. sells some of the stuff but who else. Also I guess Im gonna take the plunge and buy some wheels and I have pretty much decided on a wheel with a pretty big lip, kinda going for the deep dish look i guess...... I reallly would like the SSR-GT3s but i simply do not want to afford $5500.00 for wheels and tires. thanks for all your help guys.
And by the way why cant we post attachments anymore?????

Wightmn

Established Member
I had UPR on my GT old and MGW on the Cobra. In my opinon, the MGW pieces are better quality. The anodized finish matches the accent pieces better and the fit is right on. I had the UPR turn signal knob. I was very careful tightening the set screw and the windshield washer button would still drag.

It doesn't take much color to make a big difference.

UBNSTRK

SVT GOD
Established Member
Get the MGW pieces there products are made with exceptional quality... Have them on my 2000 lightning for 2 years and they still look new!!!!
Zach

bskinner

well i guess noone wants to discuss wheels and tires, I need to fing a deep lip wheel that looks good w/o breaking the bank.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
How about a 10 1/2 " Bullit wheel for the rear with 9" Bullitt on the front. Much less money.

bullit105.jpg

bullit9.jpg

http://www.wheelreplicas.com/newbullit.htm

Users who are viewing this thread