AC/DC still rocks after all these years

giz93cobra

AllWayz Sidewayz
Established Member
I went to the AC/DC concert friday in DC. I was completely amazed on how good these guys are live. I always wanted to see them in concert and my wife surprised me with tickets. They were awesome, by far my favorite concert. Angus never stops throughout the entire show. You would never know these guys were in their 50's and 60's :rockon::beer:

vickerw

Established Member
Glad to know they can still rock it out! Going to see them November 8th at the Toyota Center in Houston. Always wanted to see them & Pink Floyd but I doubt Pink Floyd will ever tour again.

giz93cobra

AllWayz Sidewayz
Established Member
The only band that I haven't seen that I wish would tour is Pink Floyd. I never had that chance... But I definitely recommend if you can get tickets to AC/DC do it...:rockon::rockon:

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
AC/DC is soo boring now. So overplayed. I can't stand to listen to them anymore. I think the radio stations has killed it for me.

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
I didn't go but my dad and little bro did. Heard good things! Metallica is another band gettin up there in age and still kickin ass!

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
AC/DC is soo boring now. So overplayed. I can't stand to listen to them anymore. I think the radio stations has killed it for me.

I agree dude. I still enjoy their older stuff with Bon Scott sometimes, but god damn. Everytime i hear those same damn 4 chords over and over and over and over in every single song and every single new song they write. Blah. I turn the station now. I will also agree with the OP that they are great live, though Brian Johnson's voice has understandably taken a shit the last decade.

Users who are viewing this thread