Abysmal Summer. Help me out by reading this SVTP, and I will help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
This summer has not been going well for me AT ALL. I have one more year of school. I had a nice summer job lined up with a 1,000 dollars to start the summer. But in one day it all crumbled. I lent my very good friend 800 dollars to help him with lawyer fees because he is in a mess. He guaranteed me he would give me what I owed him plus compensation of 200 dollars on Monday (this was mid Saturday afternoon.) This kid was “in the money” so I had no problem doing it. But all of a sudden here I am months later, his parents have not seen him in a while, and no one has been able to get ahold of him. He parents finally told me they gave him a 12,000 trust fund and that he blew it all away. WOW. He has since responded to a few emails of mine saying he’s working and he intends to pay me back. Whatever, I still had a nice job. Or so I thought!

I had a bartending job lined up at Mohegan Sun when the manager decided to NOT fire his bartender who screwed him over. He decided to tell me this the day I SHOW UP for my first day. Thanks a bunch, guy. :cuss:

Now that it’s almost July and I can’t think of anyone who wants someone who can only work two months then have to go back to school. I was LUCKY to grab a bartending job at a place that is going to open up in a few weeks in New Haven *hopefully.*

So for the past month I’ve had no income, no money, and a maxed out credit card with the last 0% interest month coming up.
*Here is where you guys can help*

So while I was sitting on my butt the past month, I finished up what I started working on when I was at school over a year ago. What I was working on was something that I knew EVERY man can use as a tool to help themselves with life. It is something that most men go through their entire lives wanting to do, but usually never DO anything about it.

What I am talking about is becomming more successful with women and dating. If you think about it, it’s probably THE best investment you can buy for yourself, unless your gay (Not that there’s anything wrong with that)

Let me just say, I’m not sure if this is SPAM or not. But I believe this can really help EVERYONE here, married men and women included. I do NOT intend this to be SPAM, I just want to share my work with you guys. It’s not like this is my first post on this site. If you search my posts, you’ll see I am a modest guy and not some crack head.

Anyway, if any of you have heard of David DeAngelo over at Double Your Dating, you would know his techniques and concepts are some of the best if not the best in the world. What he did for years was make friends with some of the guys who were the very best with getting women. He studied them and analyzed their behavior for years, and then took these ideas and made sense of them to develop a lot of VERY interesting information that actually gets results because its proven in the field. If you go over to his website you can sign up for a free weekly newsletter that has TONS of GREAT information about the dating scene.

Now what I did, was collect over a YEARS worth of these newsletters along with my experiences and jam pack them into a 55+ page document that is really mind blowing. I am very proud of what I organized here and I want to share it with you guys.

If you are interested, I will send you the first ten pages to get a feel for the document. If you really like what your reading, shoot me a PM and I will send you the rest. I am currently selling this to my friends for 25 bucks, and trust me…I get phone calls saying that I should sell it for 100 dollars. It really is that good.

I have included LOADS of approaches to use with women, no “cheap lines.” Steps showing you exactly how to NOT screw up a date. A personality that you can adapt that is MAGIC with women and LOADS of examples that illustrate it. This document focuses on illustrating concepts and then showing EXAMPLES of how to use them. I think this is important. A lot of other dating materials explain their point of view, but never give examples of how the reader should use them.

I’m asking SVTP to help me out through this tough summer I am having, and I will help you by giving you the opportunity to be more successful with women. Don’t forget I will send you the first ten pages FREE, so you don’t have to be skeptic. If you would like the rest, PM me or email me at [email protected] and we will discuss. Thanks for taking the time to read this through SVTP members!

Joel

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Short version ..... My summer didn't go as planned and I had no back-up. so rather than come up with a plan .. I will condense someone elses work into a 55 page plagerized tome and sell it to my "buddies" on SVTP... :loser: :loser:

as for your friend giving you your money back ... www.judgejudy.com

GreyAsp

Established Member
Are you ****ing kidding?
1. Have fun getting sued for copying and selling (most likely) copyrighted material.
2. Never mind #1... I can't even began to describe what an asinine idea this whole thing is in the first place.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I hope you have David DeAngelo's permission to reprint his newsletters. Even though they were free doesnt mean they arent protected and that you can use them for a commercial use without his permission.

You may want to contact him before proceeding.

SVT04

Established Member
Let me get this straight....selling some other guys work from newsletters that were likely free to begin with.....lending money to a deadbeat "friend" ....he is no friend, friends don't pull that shit on each other.

Sounds like you need to get a life.....:lol:

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
Yes I contacted david. I wasnt sure the type of response I would get. So please delete the thread then Mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread