ABSOLUTELY IMMACULATE 2009 Mazdaspeed3. only 6k miles. MUST SEE!

SVTFsOnIcBlUe

C:\Socuments and Dettings
Established Member
--EDIT--
CAR IS NOW SOLD!

--EDIT--
Price lowered to $20,000. Price is now lower than NADA jump on this one now folks car is still in NEW condition with new car smell and 8500 miles....

Hello everyone,

What I have up for sale here is simply a MINT condition 2009 Mazdaspeed3 GT. This car is seriously in like new condition. better really as its just been detailed. This is not your run of the mill Mazda3 either. The car has a 263HP, 280TQ Direct Injection turbocharged 2.3L. Even with that amount of power I get 30+ MPG on the highway. The car REMAINS flawless inside and out and was only for cruising. I treat my cars better than my girlfriend NO JOKE.... Never EVER raced never EVER modified (completely stock). Always garaged, rarely if ever driven in the rain, washed 3 times a month minimum and professionally detailed twice(including just now)! It only has 6429 miles on the clock. Tires just rotated(original) and Oil just changed for the second time. In comparison to the 2010 MaZDASPEED3 THE 2009'S are a tad quicker due to the higher curb weight of the redesigned 2010. The 2010s have the exact same engine in them as the 2009's.

Aside from the car being in like NEW condition it is also LOADED. Everything from NAV with Satellite radio to HID auto lights and even Rain sensing (auto) wipers. In addition it also comes with an extended 7 year TOTAL CARE warranty fully transferable from Mazda. The TOTAL care warranty covers literally anything that could possibly go wrong with the car for 7 years and is the highest warranty coverage purchasable. You may be wondering why I'm selling the car. I've got my eye on the new 5.0 Mustang and would really much rather be spared being raped during trade in and also want to see the car go to another prideful owner without having to buy it off a lot.

So with the introduction out of the way here are the goods:

Features and Option equipped (all completely stock).
  • Turbocharged and inter-cooled 2.3L DIRECT Injection Four cylinder engine (Front WD) making 263 HP, 280 TQ. According to car and driver it'll do 0-60 in 5.5 and the 1/4 in 14 flat.
  • Torque sensing front differential.
  • 6 Speed Manual transmission.
  • DVD based flip open Navigation.
  • Satellite Radio equipped.
  • 6 disc in dash CD player with mp3 capability.
  • Steering wheel audio controls.
  • Auxiliary input jack for ipod or other music player.
  • Auto HID headlights.
  • Rain sensing (auto) windshield wipers (these things work extremely well and are so cool!).
  • Auto Climate control.
  • MPG average and current, and AVG speed readouts.
  • Mazdaspeed logo on door sills and on Leather with Suede insert seats(see pics).
  • Alcantara Black interior with contrasting RED stitching everywhere.
  • 18 inch custom Mazdaspeed3 Alloy wheels.
  • Wheel locks (those wheels are expensive).
  • Clear lens LED tail lights.
  • 4 wheel antilock disc breaks with Traction and Stability control(Defeatable).

Extras included:
  • 7 year TOTAL Care fully transferable Mazda warranty. This warranty goes way above and beyond the standard warranty and covers literally anything. To see all that it covers read the mazda web site: CLICKY
  • Mazdaspeed custom front and hood leather protective Bra (see pics)

I'm asking $23k OBO and am semi firm but willing to negotiate a little. I'm in no hurry to sell so please don't low ball. This is a sweet fast car in absolutely like new condition with a used price. I've sold a private party car before and have also sold out of state. Let me know if you're interested and we'll make a deal. I'm located in California in the Los Angeles area. Serious inquires only please. I am a real nice guy and won't bullshit you.

Now on to the PICS. All of these were taken just today 5/31/2010. I've taken a large amount of pictures to demonstrate the fabulous condition of the car(it was just detailed). I won't post all of them here to help save peoples bandwidth but you can look at all of them in full resolution
>>>>>HERE<<<<<<

01DSC03711.jpg

02DSC03708.jpg

04DSC03702.jpg

05DSC03703.jpg

07DSC03705.jpg

09DSC03707.jpg

11DSC03689.jpg

15DSC03686.jpg

16DSC03682.jpg

17DSC03683.jpg

19DSC03680b.jpg

22DSC03685.jpg

25bDSC03715.jpg

26aDSC03721.jpg

32DSC03724.jpg

34DSC03725.jpg

35DSC03726.jpg

38DSC03728.jpg

DSC03690.jpg

DSC03608.jpg

DSC03609.jpg

DSC03611.jpg

DSC03613.jpg

DSC03635.jpg

DSC03642.jpg

DSC03645.jpg

DSC03647.jpg

DSC03648.jpg

DSC03654.jpg

DSC03657.jpg

DSC03658.jpg

DSC03664.jpg

DSC03668.jpg

DSC03670.jpg

DSC03675.jpg

Like I mentioned above if you want to see more pictures and view them in full 5 MP resolution go >>>>>here<<<<<

Additionally, if there is anything else you'd like photograph please let me know.

Thanks for Looking!

Last edited:

XtraTQ

Established Member
Pretty impressive gas mileage for that car. The best hand-calculated I got on my '09 was 22.9 mpg. Definitely a fun little car. GLWS.

SVTFsOnIcBlUe

Established Member
Very nice car but its still a mazda for 24,000...GLWS

Thanks but no thanks...that comment is not the slightest bit constructive.

XtraTQ said:
Pretty impressive gas mileage for that car. The best hand-calculated I got on my '09 was 22.9 mpg. Definitely a fun little car. GLWS.

The MPG I've experienced is pretty decent. However, if you have a heavy foot it will drink...

--EDIT--
I just got a quote for selling the 7 year Total care warranty back to Mazda. Without this warranty the car is still under the original 3/36k Bumper to Bumper and 5/50k powertrain warranty. WithOUT the extended warranty I can offer the car for $23k which is probably a better deal since most people will want to mod the car.

Last edited:

SVTFsOnIcBlUe

Established Member
Just Sold back the extended overpriced Mazda warranty which has allowed me to lower the price to $21k with original factory warranty still far from expired. Car is still 100% stock and now has 8k miles on it. All reasonable offers considered.

SVTFsOnIcBlUe

Established Member
Car is still for sale and still only has around 8500 miles on it. Willing to entertain most offers and discuss shipment out of state if a party is interested.

SVTFsOnIcBlUe

Established Member
Price lowered to $20,000. Price is now lower than NADA jump on this one now folks car is still in NEW condition with new car smell and 8500 miles....

Teal Terminator

Established Member
You probably aren't interested in a trade since I see you are looking to get into a new 5.0 but I figured I would ask just in case. See my sig for link to for sale ad.

We're not exactly close to one another either but I've worked out shipping vehicles before.

Thanks,
Ryan

res0n0xg

Established Member
No offense at all, but EXCELLENT KBB value on the car is 20k, so you're asking at the top end of that and you won't sell the car going that route.

When was the last time someone paid the top end of what KBB was stating on a car that wasn't an 03/04 Cobra?

SVTFsOnIcBlUe

Established Member
No offense at all, but EXCELLENT KBB value on the car is 20k, so you're asking at the top end of that and you won't sell the car going that route.

When was the last time someone paid the top end of what KBB was stating on a car that wasn't an 03/04 Cobra?

None taken. Several things here. I referenced Nada not KBB and it looks like NADA is higher than KBB. But whatever, its all just a guide and not the word of god. Secondly, you must not have plugged in all option in KBB site because my car in Excellent condition sits at $21,100 a full thousand more than my asking. Additionally, in GOOD condition its rated at 20,100 still higher than my asking. And my asking isn't specifically firm if someone wants to make a deal I'm open to it.

for reference here is the NADA and KBB values.
2009 Mazda MAZDA3 - Private Party Pricing Report - Kelley Blue Book

2009 Mazda MAZDA3 Standard Equipment, Pricing and Information - NADAguides.com

SVTFsOnIcBlUe

Established Member
You probably aren't interested in a trade since I see you are looking to get into a new 5.0 but I figured I would ask just in case. See my sig for link to for sale ad.

We're not exactly close to one another either but I've worked out shipping vehicles before.

Thanks,
Ryan

Unfortunately no...Only really interested in the new body style and or 5.0 engine.

SVTFsOnIcBlUe

Established Member
Car has now been sold! congratz to the buyer he got one hell of a deal on a pratically new car...really surprised more people weren't interested...ohh well their loss..

Users who are viewing this thread