Absolute Best Kocky Products sale EVER!

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Due to overwhelming popularity, we are still running the "pick3" sale... :D (pickins are slim right now... but we expect to have levels restocked shortly...) (but the sale will end before the new shirts get here, so stock up what you can. :beer: )

Thanks again everyone!

Keith & Richard

03cobrarocks

Established Member
I just ordered 3 but they are still in the shipping process :(... That "heres to a warmer earth" one is awesome!

give me some tips on what kinda pics I should take of my torch red 03 with slicks and skinnies so i can have the best chances of getting it on a shirt :)

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
we don't usually go for slicks and skinnies. Unless they are a footing the air at launch. :)

Strong lighting, but not in direct sunlight. Not under trees either. Behind buildings in the shade, early morning or late day is
best. Interesting angles are great. Watch the background for clutter. Don't cut parts of the car out of the picture.

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I just ordered 3 but they are still in the shipping process :(... That "heres to a warmer earth" one is awesome!

give me some tips on what kinda pics I should take of my torch red 03 with slicks and skinnies so i can have the best chances of getting it on a shirt :)

Thats probably going to be our next Term shirt... One that has bigs and littles on it. Havent done one like that yet.

Thanks guys!

Keith

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
coupon ringing up as 20% off only

Not sure if Rich explained this to you or not, but heres what the deal is...

The shirts are already marked down 24% off (with no coupon code necessary, and no minimum limit...) From $22.99 to $17.50.

You can then enter the coupon code "PICK3" and get an additional 20.50% off (or, 40% off the original price.)

Thanks man, hope this helps

Keith

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
We just placed a HUGE re-order of shirts, so chances are we will have in inventory your size (if you've looked before and we were out...)

Thanks!

Keith & Richard

Users who are viewing this thread