ABS Module Bad. Anyone have One?

SnakeBite4487

Been Bite Lately?
Established Member
ABS Module Bad. Please Help!

My ABS light came on the other week when my dad went to start up my car and to back it out and let it run. Hasnt been driven in awhile because of winter and im not home but 2 weeks a year but is started weekly. Somehow sitting in the garage something went wrong. Finally good weather and took it to Ford to run codes and came back the electrical side of the ABS module went bad somehow. I was wondering if anyone knew of someone who is parting a wrecked 03 Cobra and was willing to sell a used one for fair price for both parties? Any help would be great! I want to drive it from PA to TX where i am stationed in Sept and want to get it fixed first.

-Caution however, i was told the brake lines and fittings going into it are aluminum and can be easly damaged. Use caution if removing one from a car.

If someone has one please feel free to call me! PM me for my number.

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
If it was sitting in a garage a lot, you might have rodent damage

Unless they attached testing equipment directly to the module, I would thoroughly check wiring harness before spending the big bucks

SnakeBite4487

Been Bite Lately?
Established Member
If it was sitting in a garage a lot, you might have rodent damage

Unless they attached testing equipment directly to the module, I would thoroughly check wiring harness before spending the big bucks

I know the mechanic tested the ABS system itself, what he plugged into im not sure but he says hes confident that what it is. :shrug: Yeah def, thanks for the advise, i will be sure to pass it along! Wouldnt happen to know anyone with one for sale would you?

s|ck

Established Member
Delete it! ABS Is a piece of junk anyways :-D

ABS%20Delete1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread