abs light / TC stays on

Rudy

Twin screwed
Established Member
My abs light and traction control light stays on, anyone here has had this problem? I tried to reset it, by unplugging the battery cables for a couple of mins. and no luck. Also tried to see if my traction control would work by trying to take off real fast, and it doesn't activate.
could it be my 18 inch wheel and tire combo threw off my abs sensor, or my blanket hood mod. I can see the abs module getting wet from the hood vent opening.
I will be calling my dealer to see if I could bring it asap for a check up.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
that's exactly what it is...but it's probably the one down by your wheels...mine had this problem from the factory and they just ordered me a new one...I would take it back to where you had your wheels installed and have them look at it first b/c the dealer will probably charge you if you it's been tampered with...good luck

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
I had this problem as well in the past - ended up being a bad connection in the ABS module. Dealership just cleaned the connection and all was good.

Rudy

Twin screwed
Established Member
thanks, for the reply guys. It is going in wed. I will see if they are going to void my warranty for the mods I have.
I am also getting a ford windstar for a day, time to do a burnout on that thing.

Users who are viewing this thread