Above the law?

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
First off, I mean no offense or disrespect to any LEO.

Lately there is this female police officer who I've seen several times doing ridiculous driving maneuvers. I'll be going 43-45 in a 40mph zone and she will just blow my doors off.

One day I got curious to see just how fast she was going so I sped up when she got in front of me do that I was following her from a distance but making sure our distance wasn't getting shorter of farther away.

I see we are doing 60mph in a 40mph zone! This is ridiculous! She weave in and out of traffic on populated (but not overly crowded) roads and just drives like a maniac.

Are LEOs really allowed to drive like this?

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Have you reported her actions to the agency that employs her?

...and have you ever received a citation or been arrested by said officer?

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
Have you reported her actions to the agency that employs her?

...and have you ever received a citation or been arrested by said officer?

I've never gotten a ticket from her nor have I even been pulled over by said officer.

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
Unless you're in miami whatI leo is going to give another leo a ticket?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I just want her not to speed 15-20mph over everywhere. And I literally mean everywhere. She's always got this serious look in her face that just makes her look arrogant.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
She was rushing back home. Had to make hubby a sandwich.

:lol:

I've never gotten a ticket from her nor have I even been pulled over by said officer.

Funny how you missed the first question. :shrug:

LOL got me!

So...it's ok for you then? Just a big joke? The look on her face bothers you? Did she reject your advances at one point? I thought you had received a ticket but that's it, isn't it? She doesn't like you?

Care to make a thread about how you drive around 20-25 mph over the speed limit and ask if you're above the law and why you're endangering people? Didn't think so. :bored:

Just report it to her supervisor. Remind them that you would never do the same thing...:rollseyes

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
:lol:

Funny how you missed the first question. :shrug:

So...it's ok for you then? Just a big joke? The look on her face bothers you? Did she reject your advances at one point? I thought you had received a ticket but that's it, isn't it? She doesn't like you?

Care to make a thread about how you drive around 20-25 mph over the speed limit and ask if you're above the law and why you're endangering people? Didn't think so. :bored:

Just report it to her supervisor. Remind them that you would never do the same thing...:rollseyes

youre not understanding what im saying... stop being so offensive. sheesh

she will tail bumpers, cut people off, etc. everytime i see her, shes doing this. i rarely do those speeds and also in my defense it was just me, the undercover officer, and a handfull of people and i was doing nothing stupid.

main part that bugs me is that this officer doesnt have to worry about getting a ticket because shes in a police car.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member

she will tail bumpers, cut people off, etc. everytime i see her, shes doing this. i rarely do those speeds and also in my defense it was just me, the undercover officer, and a handfull of people and i was doing nothing stupid.

main part that bugs me is that this officer doesnt have to worry about getting a ticket because shes in a police car.

Offensive??

I do understand what you're saying.

Understand this...Pot, meet kettle. :beer:

txyaloo

Established Member

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member

How is following a cop who may be on a call at 60mph in a 40mph zone not stupid?

Sent from my phone whilst taking a massive

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
I only did that once to see how fast she was going.

1) mind your own business

2)report her behavior to her superiors

3)come on a car forum and complain about it, as well as admit you do the very thing that she does (speed)

out of the three possible choices, you chose #3?? seriously??

Butterybunz

Established Member
It doesnt matter what the OP is doing. Let's listen to what he's saying, a POLICE OFFICER is speeding and putting people at risk on a daily basis. What the OP is trying to say is that's is down right hypocritical. She is giving tickets out to people for speeding while at the same time speeding herself.

So what if the OP speeds, his job isn't to follow the law. The officers job is to set an example and uphold the law, while at the same time following the law.

Heck if she was off duty in her own car it's non of your business what she does. Since she is in uniform, in a police car, it is her job to set an example and follow the law she is supposed to enforce.

She's a hypocritical bitch.

Report her and let it go.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread