about to special order a 2014 GT Premium. need some info.

kingnut

Established Member
Car specs 2014 GT premium GB, Track pack, Recaro's.

1: what is the delete code for the dimples in the front bumper? i have seen it before and i cant find it. i want to make sure the guy who orders at the dealer includes this code.

2: im aiming for $36,500 OTD. in NC the taxes are 3%. so that is about $1000 in tax included. i have heard of members on here getting some better deals. can someone chime in on what price they think i can get.

3: will they email me an order invoice when i order it? (im currently out of the country) and will the front dimple delete code on there?

4: is there anything i missed that i should be looking into?

acrbill

Established Member
I have no answers but I thought you picked up a 13 right after your first buying debacle.

kingnut

Established Member
I have no answers but I thought you picked up a 13 right after your first buying debacle.

nah i was gonna special order one and then i got sent back overseas. trying to order this one this week. so it will get home around the same time i do.

Last edited:

Rct851

Established Member
31500. Otd today on premium m6 , so with brembo and recaro I think your about right

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
1: what is the delete code for the dimples in the front bumper? i have seen it before and i cant find it. i want to make sure the guy who orders at the dealer includes this code.

Never heard of that and can't find it in the order guide.. interesting.

sleek98

Established Member
I got a 2014, auto, premium, California special with the comfort package for 34,500 otd but there is no tax on mine and a 249 dealer fee. Also got an extra 1k out of my trade so really I "paid" 33,500 for it compared to the other dealers offers.

kingnut

Established Member
Never heard of that and can't find it in the order guide.. interesting.

truecar.com had it on there site about a year ago. and i have heard members on here mention, when they special ordered their 5.0. that they had them delete the front plate mounting holes (dimples).

yeah man those have $2500 rebates currently. great deal for you though. 2014 currently have $0 rebates.

I got a 2014, auto, premium, California special with the comfort package for 34,500 otd but there is no tax on mine and a 249 dealer fee. Also got an extra 1k out of my trade so really I "paid" 33,500 for it compared to the other dealers offers.

nice deal man. im hoping i get it for $36,500. i know it was possible with the 13's. the sales manager im dealing with, is a guy that is always at a local bar i hang out at. so we got to talking and he said he would hook me up. we will see.

kingnut

Established Member
nah its because my local dealer doesnt have the car i want. but ive heard guys say when they special order them that they had a delete code for the dimples.

BonannoDA

Established Member
I just got in my 2014. Gotta have it green $395 Track pack $2500. Accy pkg 5 $895 and 401a interior I think $395 Totaled out $39895.00. A little over 2K off for X plan, 1K rebate which are over now I think and 4K down I still financed a little over 35K. So i'm thinking you may be over that and the dimples in the bumper are almost not there.

kingnut

Established Member
i would search a car out in a 300 mile radios before ever special ordering another

special order wont matter cause i wont be home for another 6 weeks. also they told me they could give me a better deal with a special order rather than a dealer transfer.

I just got in my 2014. Gotta have it green $395 Track pack $2500. Accy pkg 5 $895 and 401a interior I think $395 Totaled out $39895.00. A little over 2K off for X plan, 1K rebate which are over now I think and 4K down I still financed a little over 35K. So i'm thinking you may be over that and the dimples in the bumper are almost not there.

you got a 1K rebate? where the hell is it now? i know the dimples are not that noticeable. but if they are able to be deleted then i definitely want to do it.

ViciousJay

Established Member
special order wont matter cause i wont be home for another 6 weeks. also they told me they could give me a better deal with a special order rather than a dealer transfer.

I dont see how they can get you a better deal? Also make sure you know what their dealer precedence is when ordering i had #13 out of 99. 1-10 are normal orders for GT500's i waited 8 weeks without my car getting started with such a great order dealer number so make sure you know what they are.

kingnut

Established Member
I dont see how they can get you a better deal? Also make sure you know what their dealer precedence is when ordering i had #13 out of 99. 1-10 are normal orders for GT500's i waited 8 weeks without my car getting started with such a great order dealer number so make sure you know what they are.

they said they lose their hold back if they do a dealer transfer. and i will check on the dealer precedence number.

kingnut

Established Member
I got a 14 premium for Z plan. Sticker was 36,040 and with rebate it was around 31k.

what options? shit the sticker for just a plain 14 GT premium is 35,500. and idk how you can get 5k off. everywhere i looked $2500 is about the max.

Last edited:

phils04gt

Established Member
I bought one that was at the dealer, no ordering and it had the gay wheel option on it and I believe that is what cost me the extra money. They had the 1k dollar rebate on 14s and as I said, I got it for Z plan pricing. My Gramps retired from ford. I want to say z plan brought it down to 32k and then 1k for rebate.

Edit: on one of first threads I posted when I purchased my car, a guy in TX posted he got my same car for 29k.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread