about a lightning boost bypass kit???????????

snakebittn

Established Member
DOES ANYONE HAVE COLOR DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO INSTALL A BOOST BYPASS KIT ON A 2000 LIGHTNING?????????? IF YOU DO JUST POST THEM OR SEND THEM TO MY EMAIL AT [email protected]. PLEASE HELP I NEED DIRECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snakebittn

Established Member
sorry bout that

My bad man. Iwas jsut trying to gt my word out if you know what i mean. I'll be more careful with my choice of yelling. Thanks for the reply.. I can't waitto get that i there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snakebittn

Established Member
I still coul't find any clo instrctins anywhere. an of you who have a website or some cor instructions if you could jus send them to me and I could get on my way with the mod. Thanks for all help!

auyon

svt freak
Established Member
its easy. I'll go over it fast. if you need more details let me know. there's also a thread on the 03 cobra sec with pics its almost the same.

remove hose from top of boost dump valve, run hose with a T to your boost gauge hose(goes thruoght the firewall driver side next to the brake booster). cap the other side of the hose you took of the boost dump valve.
link to 03 cobra bypass:http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20846&highlight=boost+bypass

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread