Aaron Hernandez found guilty of 1st-degree murder

Boosted T-4

GTFD
Established Member
I was watching ESPN and they just showed the final verdict on Hernandez.

What a complete waste of life. This dude had it all. :nonono:

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
he's been a thug ever since college and probably before... i could not care less. sucks more that he'll now be on the tax payers' dime until he kicks the bucket.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I havent followed it closely at all but everything I caught about it sounded circumstantial as hell, I was figuring it would come back not guilty. Theres no doubt in my mind that he is a scumbag and did it but beyond a reasonable doubt in a court room seemed a bit far fetched.

Planter

Banned
I havent followed it closely at all but everything I caught about it sounded circumstantial as hell, I was figuring it would come back not guilty. Theres no doubt in my mind that he is a scumbag and did it but beyond a reasonable doubt in a court room seemed a bit far fetched.

I thought the same, but under Massachussetts law, if you're present during the killing, they consider that the same thing as pulling the trigger. His DNA being on the marijuana butt put him at the scene at the time of the murder. That's what did him in, they didn't have to determine he killed Odin Lloyd, they just had to go off the evidence that put him there at the time of it which they did.

Nonetheless, I was surprised by the verdict, I thought he was going to walk, even though personally, I felt he did do it. Just wasn't sure they had enough to convict.

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
The evidence was overwhelming against him. I can't believe people though he'd walk. His fiancee didn't help him either. She was saying things like she couldn't remember where she threw away a box he gave her to hold which was presumed to have the murder weapon in it. She also looked pissed when the maid commented on how Hernandez came on to her, but she refused him.

Wait until his double murder trial coming up. That one is said to have much more concrete evidence and there is at least 1 witness who was in the car with the men who were murdered when it happened. He got away.

Now the taxpayers support Hernandez for life and we will end up supporting his daughter for her life and then she'll get knocked up young and we can support that child and the cycle goes on.

Planter

Banned
The evidence was overwhelming against him. I can't believe people though he'd walk. His fiancee didn't help him either. She was saying things like she couldn't remember where she threw away a box he gave her to hold which was presumed to have the murder weapon in it. She also looked pissed when the maid commented on how Hernandez came on to her, but she refused him.

Wait until his double murder trial coming up. That one is said to have much more concrete evidence and there is at least 1 witness who was in the car with the men who were murdered when it happened. He got away.

Now the taxpayers support Hernandez for life and we will end up supporting his daughter for her life and then she'll get knocked up young and we can support that child and the cycle goes on.

the evidence was all circumstantial though. There was no hard evidence. no murder weapon, no witnesses. the DNA on the marijuana butt was what put him at the scene at the time of the murders and thats all the jury needed.

I wonder if prosecutors will go after the death penalty on the double murder case?

Users who are viewing this thread