Aaron Hernandez Commits Suicide

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
For the sake of discussion, I would not consider someone that just KILLED THEMSELVES a bitch. Just saying.

Im not saying I like the guy or have any sympathy whatsoever but I think it takes major balls to KILL oneself.
na. suicide is a completely selfish act and is ultimate cowardice. Not that he was getting out of jail any time soon (ever), but he did have a family. He left his 4 y/o daughter, not that I guess she really knew him.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
"L. G. B. T. Q?! I was like what the **** is the Q? Does that even make sense, Q? Turns out Q is like the vowels, that shit is sometimes 'Y'. It’s for gay dudes that don’t really know they’re gay. you know what I mean. like prison **** who are like: “What I’m not gay I’m just sucking these dicks to pass the time.” - Dave Chappelle

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I believe that killing yourself is the easy answer and is a bitch move.
People with balls fight on.

But I'm happy he killed himself cause he was a bitch.

What about the soldier that shoots himself right before being captured by the enemy? Is he a coward too?

Sometimes people just say "**** it"... not everyone wants to put in effort.... instead of coward... id probably describe it as "quitting committed".

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Cheerleaders:
Give me a K!
K!
Give me an A!
A!
Give me a R!
R!
Give me a M!
M!
Give me an A!
A!

What's that spell?
KARMA!

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
What about the soldier that shoots himself right before being captured by the enemy? Is he a coward too?

Sometimes people just say "**** it"... not everyone wants to put in effort.... instead of coward... id probably describe it as "quitting committed".
I don't think the soldier is a coward at all.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Different circumstance.

It might he a different scenario but I believe it still takes "strengh" to kill one self. Whether you use it to keep yourself out of the enemy's hands or to be a selfish, lazy prick.... it still takes "guts" to off one self.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
No I think there is honor in a soldier doing it knowing he will be tortured to death. This POS on the other hand is a str8 up COWARD!

"Yo..... got my gun and my football". ****ing animal! jus goes to show having physical talent doesn't change the fact that ur just a wanna-be thug from the ghetto!

Last edited by a moderator:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
No, those two circumstances are completely different.

First of all, how the hell did you quote my post so fast. No more than a few seconds after I posted it I get notification it was quoted lol.

Different circumstances same result. Read Bruno's blanket statement. Looks like he meant everyone that commits suicide.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
First of all, how the hell did you quote my post so fast. No more than a few seconds after I posted it I get notification it was quoted lol.

Different circumstances same result. Read Bruno's blanket statement. Looks like he meant everyone that commits suicide.

I'm having a good day today. lol

True, but his statement was just that...a statement. I'm sure he'd elaborate if you can stomach it.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I believe that killing yourself is the easy answer and is a bitch move.
People with balls fight on.

But I'm happy he killed himself cause he was a bitch.

Fight what? The guy is doing a life sentence. Imo, there's nothing to fight for. The way I see it is killing oneself is just making a decision for yourself, like getting a vasectomy or whatever. You decide you don't wanna go down one road, Boom! The decision is made to avoid.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
18033937_1650221235007584_2340474071965190100_n.jpg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
It might he a different scenario but I believe it still takes "strengh" to kill one self. Whether you use it to keep yourself out of the enemy's hands or to be a selfish, lazy prick.... it still takes "guts" to off one self.

What about the "Facebook killer" yesterday? Did he have guts or was he pussy ass coward?

Hint: if you answer anything other than pussy ass coward, you are wrong.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
What about the "Facebook killer" yesterday? Did he have guts or was he pussy ass coward?

Hint: if you answer anything other than pussy ass coward, you are wrong.

Lol... you guys are thinking with your feewings.

We are talking about the act of committing suicide.

Separate yourselves from the person. I am talking about the act. The act of committing suicide is not a coward act. It takes grit to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread