FOR SALE: A9L ECU

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
SOLD.

For sale I have an A9L ECU from my 86 GT. This was installed when the car was converted to mass air. I don't know exactly when this was installed since it came on the car when I bought it, but I know all the work was done around the time the Trick Flow top end kit was installed by the previous owner, which was 10k miles ago. He purchased this ECU which comes from 89-93 Mustang 5.0s to work with the Pro-M MAF. I can't tell you how many miles were on it from whoever he bought it from. It works perfectly, the seal is intact and not broken and hasn't been chipped. I literally just pulled it off my car today since I just bought and i'm installing a Holley Terminator X stand alone ECU, so I no longer need this or any of the stock harness.

I'm asking $199 + $10 shipping

I accept Google Pay, Apple Pay, CashApp, Square for anyone who wants me to send them an invoice to pay by credit/debit card. I do not accept PayPal, but if it's the only method you have of using, I can place the ECU on my eBay page and you can purchase off there using PayPal or whatever means of payment you want. I will ask for $15 more due to the fees eBay will charge me and instead of $10 shipping, I will just let eBay calculate the shipping since there is a better discount that way.

A-5.jpg

A-2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread