A very cherry/mint 04 COBRA - FOR SALE SOON...

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Like the title says, my baby will be up for sale in the next few days. Last time I even hinted at it, I got flooded with e-mails about it. Even had a car collector in another state say: "How much, you just name the price..." NO JOKE. I don't like to do it but at this stage in life I think it's best. If I can't get what I'm looking for out of selling this COBRA, I will have no problem & be perfectly content keeping it here safe with me...

It's relatively stock (just premium tires, wheels, big brakes & exhaust). The car is a true 11K, winter virgin being sold by the original owner!!!

Just a few teaser picts to wet the possible/potential "NEW OWNERS" appetite... !

IMG_2740.jpg

IMG_2752.jpg

IMG_2749.jpg

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Hay Kevin im driving up to SoCal in April and im in need of a bra. Wanna sell it buddy? Good luck on the sale. She definately is a cherry

I'm more NorCal I believe. Just about an hour south of "the city" SF. But sure, I will hold onto if for you. It's a new 2-piece Colgan Custom unit. Your new paint will thank you for it. I'm not sure if I can hold onto it for that long but I will try. If you are over this way sooner PM me with you cell #.

And, thank for the compliment. It's not going to be easy to see her go.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Man Kevin, can't believe you're going to sell. Whoever gets this car is getting one of the nicest, well maintained babied cobras around.

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
Great looking Cobra. If I was ready to buy a Termi, this would be the first one I'd consider. Someone's gonna get a nice car.

68gtscode

Established Member
I have seen Kevin's Cobra before- it is one of the nicest, best cared for cars I've ever seen. This is comming from someone who has a 5K mile Cobra that has never seen a night outside a garage, the rain, or even been washed with water... Kevin's car is just as clean as mine!

gabe1530

Banned
that sucks that your getting rid of it. super clean and only 11k miles.. damn!

where did you get the windows tinted at?

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Man Kevin, can't believe you're going to sell. Whoever gets this car is getting one of the nicest, well maintained babied cobras around.

Thanks man. It will be missed but I have to focus on some other things at this point in life. I'm glad I took a couple hundred picts of her over the years. Maybe I can buy it back someday. LOL

Great looking Cobra. If I was ready to buy a Termi, this would be the first one I'd consider. Someone's gonna get a nice car.

Thanks for the kind words. I won't do much talking when people come to inspect it. The condition of the car will do most of the talking for me... !:rockon:

How much for your car if I may ask?

I'm asking $27.5K. A few people might laugh, but they can laugh all they want. THE PRICE IS FIRM & the right buyer will not argue with this.

I have seen Kevin's Cobra before- it is one of the nicest, best cared for cars I've ever seen. This is comming from someone who has a 5K mile Cobra that has never seen a night outside a garage, the rain, or even been washed with water... Kevin's car is just as clean as mine!

Thanks Matt. I will need a ride in your yellow beast when I go through 03/-4 COBRA withdrawals... ! NO JOKE man. ;-)

that sucks that your getting rid of it. super clean and only 11k miles.. damn!

where did you get the windows tinted at?

Thanks Gabe. A garage queen is always a rare item. I got them done @ California Auto Tinting * Polishing here in Campbell. The owner BOB is one cool/nice dude... !

gabe1530

Banned
sweet, if you dont mind me asking... how much was did the tint job cost?
im thinking about getting mine done this weekend from them.

:beer:

Thanks man. It will be missed but I have to focus on some other things at this point in life. I'm glad I took a couple hundred picts of her over the years. Maybe I can buy it back someday. LOL

Thanks for the kind words. I won't do much talking when people come to inspect it. The condition of the car will do most of the talking for me... !:rockon:

I'm asking $27.5K. A few people might laugh, but they can laugh all they want. THE PRICE IS FIRM & the right buyer will not argue with this.

Thanks Matt. I will need a ride in your yellow beast when I go through 03/-4 COBRA withdrawals... ! NO JOKE man. ;-)

Thanks Gabe. A garage queen is always a rare item. I got them done @ California Auto Tinting * Polishing here in Campbell. The owner BOB is one cool/nice dude... !

Last edited:

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
Take off that bra. Your paint is probably already screwed. Clear bra is really the only way to go. The dirt sifts right through that style and is just like buffing your car with sand.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
sweet, if you dont mind me asking... how much was did the tint job cost?
im thinking about getting mine done this weekend from them.

:beer:

They are not open most weekends Gabe. But, I think it was about $350. They remove the side windows out of the car & do it proper. Their work is excellent... !

Take off that bra. Your paint is probably already screwed. Clear bra is really the only way to go. The dirt sifts right through that style and is just like buffing your car with sand.

That is wrong bro. If you detailed cars, you would know that clear thin piece of vinyl does not offer much protection. It's fine for small things but lets just say someone tosses out a penny on the freeway, that thin 3M piece is not going to protect your bumper when the penny smacks it. Now, the 1/2" think leather/ COLGAN CUSTOM piece will.

Trust me, I have owned too many cars too list. BRa's suck, but the Colgan Custom units are the best. What do you think protects the front end of Porsches, when they are testing a new generation at triple digit speeds on the Auto Bauhn, the Colgan Customs ones.

If you don't believe me, take a look at the car. No sand, no scratches & no damage at all. It's only put on the car after it's washed & is used for long highway journeys. I don't leave it on there bud. ;-)

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
They are not open most weekends Gabe. But, I think it was about $350. They remove the side windows out of the car & do it proper. Their work is excellent... !

That is wrong bro. If you detailed cars, you would know that clear thin piece of vinyl does not offer much protection. It's fine for small things but lets just say someone tosses out a penny on the freeway, that thin 3M piece is not going to protect your bumper when the penny smacks it. Now, the 1/2" think leather/ COLGAN CUSTOM piece will.

Trust me, I have owned too many cars too list. BRa's suck, but the Colgan Custom units are the best. What do you think protects the front end of Porsches, when they are testing a new generation at triple digit speeds on the Auto Bauhn, the Colgan Customs ones.

If you don't believe me, take a look at the car. No sand, no scratches & no damage at all. It's only put on the car after it's washed & is used for long highway journeys. I don't leave it on there bud. ;-)

That says it all right there. Colgan does make a nice piece. Taking it on and off does make the difference. The clear bras protect well for normal road conditions. Not pocket fulls of change flying at your car on the freeway :lol:

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
very nice from another owner with 11xxx miles , you must like jack in the box haha
glws

Users who are viewing this thread